How come some guys just can't get girlfriends even though they are good people where other guys can just attract women just like that no matter what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause there's more to just being good people. You have to be attractive, you have to be funny, you have to have ambition, you have to be smart, you have to have energy...
    Obviously you don't HAVE to have everything, no one is perfect, but you just can't be a good person and expect to have the whole world catering to you.
    Also, everyone is different. What one girl might find hilarious, another girl will find annoying. One girl will want to go on adventures exploring the world, while the other girl would rather chill at home with a book and some coffee.

It's like a puzzle. You think you have the girl that fits you perfectly, but in the end, the piece is kinda crooked cause she's not the right piece. You just gotta find the girl that fits perfectly with you.

What Girls Said 4

• The same reason why there's "good" single women too.

Being "good" makes for friendships not romance.

You need to be attractive to your partner, nice, kind, caring, compassionate, etc.
    Everyone has their own checklist of what they want in a partner. I like scrawny guys, my friend likes muscular men, another one likes chubby "teddy bears". I value intelligence, another one values athletic and "outdoors" type of guys, and another likes sociable love to dance and go out type of guys.

But the basic things most people look for are:
    -mutual physical attraction
    -decent personality
    -minimal shared interests.

You can't expect to only have one of these and get quality relationships.

• Those guys don't interact with girls enough.

• It all depends on the person... its a question of character I think..

• It's social awareness and skill

What Guys Said 4

• I asked the Creator and got no concrete answer. Just some people have 100% luck coded into their destiny while everyone else has different combination percentages of luck and skill coded into their destined path.

The Creator reminded me that I chose to have a path coded with no luck. Everything I do is 100% skills.

• They lack the social prowess.

• Being a good person has nothing to do with it. It's all about confidence, charisma, and looks

• CONFIDENCE