Does it bother YOU when ugly people approach you/check you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It bothers me when as extremely ugly and fat girl checks me out. I mean who knows I might just be imagining it, but I swear they do it sometimes lol. But sometimes I'm like "I wonder if she is actually thinking I look good at all." Then I wonder "god women must be very upset all the time seeing as most of us guys seem to be hideous monstrosities. I just hope they aren't too disgusted when I check them out >.<

Most Helpful Girl

• no, because i can easily turn them down. it does bother me when they put their hands on me though. i remember when this guy grabbed me and licked my ear, while i was mopping the floor. i wanted to beat his @ss with the mop, but i wasn't sure if i'd get fired.

What Guys Said 30

• Nah, it makes me feel good about myself if i get aproached and when they do aproach me I try my best to not be rude and try not to hurt their confidence, i even tell them that i appreciate it and that they are cool people and etc, specially because I see what most girls do to not so attractive people and its just sad to see it happening.

• It can still be flattering. As long as she ain't going full creep. I'll also knock the fuck out a gay guy is pushes that shit too far.

• Nope, I'm a cunt in many ways but not this. It's less flattering sure, but flattering nonetheless.

• I'm gonna replace 'ugly' with 'girl I'm not attracted to.'

Am I bothered? Hell no. As a man, I know that it takes a lotta courage to go approach someone like that. It's admirable.

• nope, nobody is ugly, everyone is beautiful, some are beautiful from the outside and some are from the inside

• It would be awkward to have to reject them but it's not offensive or anything.

• No, people can dream.

• Not at all.

• I stare at anyone who stares at me so they better be ready for a staring contest

• Nope, i like talking to others.

• No. I just politely tell them I'm not interested or that they aren't my type.
    What is attractive to one person may be unattractive to another.

• Yes but it's not only ugly people. It bothers me when anyone approaches me and checks me out. I'm aromantic and asexual.

• It's flattering when they check you out. But sometimes it's just annoying when they keep approaching you. If they're being respectful i'm totally cool with it.

• I'm still flattered by it lol. I hardly attract eyes to begin with anyway

• Yeah it bothers me.

• No. They have a right to do what they do.

• No. it does not

• no, why? its just one more person that admires u.

• Not at all

• What @Decentguy said 🙌

• Nope it doesn't

• nah, they can't help themselves

• Nope... cause I'm one of those ugly people...🙃

• No not at all

• That's just a vary ugly thing to even ask.
    No what kinda person u are if u say yes.

• Not really lol it's normal for me

• Yeah , i am dead gorgeous man. So i like the same in girls too the hot ones..

• Kind of, but then again, wouldn't that just prove that you're shallow?

Then that proves my point. Why turn people down, just because they're not exactly, Brad Pitt or Jenn Aniston, ya know?

• Yes I have a problem with people who have an ugly heart.

• It depends what mood im in knowing ugly pepole or pepole in general check me out does not but feeling like there looking while i'm stressed dose.
    It gives self validation and sometimes you do genuinely feel like talking but can also knock you out of your world while your doing things which is the same with attractive pepole only you do/one dose prefer looking at attractive pepole which gives them a distinct advantage in a non professional setting like a beach.

What Girls Said 17

• Literally very brave and I respect them for it. Depending on the fact of chemistry - I might say yes...

• Everybody has the right to approach everybody, i always talk to anybody who comes up to me! But when i go out to a club i'm not really interested in hooking up with somebody so if someone tries that without talking to me i just give them a look that says go away not interested, doesn't matter hoe good looking of how 'ugly' you are!

• It does not bother me when anyone checks me out. I'm flattered as long as it doesn't get dangerous. Just because I'm not attracted to someone doesn't mean they are ugly. There's someone who finds them beautiful. We are all unattractive to someone.

• No not at all I will give everyone a chance. Only because I care about personality more than anything

• No. The look is not the most important thing. Besides if I don't feel comfortable or I don't like the person I will just tell them to back off.

• no lol

• As long as they're respectful about it I don't care at all.

• Nope. It's still flattering.

• Yeah I hate people who I don't click with talking to me in pursuit of 👅💦 period because it becomes awk, how to get out of situation without being mean?

• TBH probably wouldn't even notice.

• Nope

• No it doesn't bother me.

• i am ugly
    so it's not like i have any say in the matter

• Yes.
    That may make me a bitch but at least I ain't a lying bitch.

Does it bother you too or naw?

I'm mirin' on you so hard right now...0_0
      Hope you don't mind! =D

If they look it doesn't bother me too much, just if they stare.

@Kaazsz naw man it's cool

• Nein.

• No why would i? Unless they are being disrespectful. But that has nothing to do with ugliness.

• irl, yes