Are you an attention whore?

Are you an attention whore.. ? lettuce be real here boyos. Don't have to read below if it's too long for you amazing attention span.

____

So I do a lot of little things to get my ego rollin for the day but I'll only mention two to keep it short n sweet for y'all

1) When I'm eating at the dining hall in the mornings I'll go ahead and strategically my place my engineering books on the corner of the table for when sloots pass by. My calculator is fancy as fuck and has a cool screen, so I'll go ahead and place that badboy on top of the book just to illuminate my extremely difficult engineering textbooks. They think hey he's smart too.. damn
Are you an attention whore?
2) In the start of every semester I wear hoodie and jeans. I'll sit next to hottest girl (which is getting limited in my classes RN) and I'll be super cool and chill. After a couple days, I'll say what's up when I first see her and casually take off my hoodie. Her response..

She will usually look surprised but she trying to play it off as cool. I'll sit closer to her to the point where it makes her a little uncomfortable but not just enough so I can play it off as "oh.. I didn't realize I was so close"

Eventually she will make a comment and that's when I go with a humble "Yeah I like to workout sometimes" .. If another dude is mirin and compliments me.. I'll reply with a "I'm not really that big dude" That's when a compliment is inbound to come. They think I'm humble as fuck, but little do they know I'm mentally jerking off to what they are saying about me.

• Yep
  • Sometimes
  • Nope
  • Fuck off chico

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yyup i do the same with fire science books only i tend to run into girls and then knock that shit to the ground "oh my bad, didn't see where i was going"

What Girls Said 19

• If I was, I'd wear tighter shit and post much more revealing pics.

With a dom? MY dom- Hell. Fucking. Yes.

P. s. Boyo, we already know you a hoe. Hehe

• lol im not an attention whore but i have to admit I've got a "strategy" so to speak lol but i dont have to put THAT much thought into it lol

• You seriously have a strategy for getting attention? Haven't you ever tried just, you know, talking to people? I know it's a crazy idea, but it just might work. I know saying "Hi" is super difficult and super crazy, but I've heard that if you pull it off it's super effective.

• It seems like I'm the only one who rather hides in a corner than tries to get attention. 😂

• i think you definitely are. lol. :D

• yea
    NO SHAME JUST EMBRACE YOUR SLUTINESS

• Yes I am let the down votes pour (those who know me know the truth so Idc about others)
    Good luck and great question xx @chicken_bra

Oh and thank you for the like hun @chicku_dickpic

• I'm pretty sure everybody does this to a certain level. People are jsut pussies and don't admit it.

• Irl I'm a wall flower most of the time but on gag I want all the attention. Give me attention dang it!!!

haha im totally like you too IRL, im a introvert so i dont like much attention.

• lol you're good

• What did I just read? HAHA

• "They think I'm humble as fuck, but little do they know I'm mentally jerking off to what they are saying about me." 😂😂😂
    To answer your question... I am an attention slut. Not whore!

• nah im not

• I admit I like attension

• I do not like to be the center of attention at all.

• Maybe.

• I think everybody is an attention whore but some just show it way more and over the top

• I don't strive for attention but I do strive for helpful comments, lol.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 10

• Look Who's talking

• No, I don't want to be center of attention for my body only. When I get attention of the girls I get it about what I am saying and my personality, unless summer I never try to show off my body and wear regular season clothes.

• God knows i have my moments lol..

• Lol "mentally jerkin off*😂😂 yes I think we all know I'm a attention who're

• Yes please rate me on a scale 1-10000
    Tell me how sexy I am please.
    http://i.imgur.com/StrCiXd.jpg

Would jerk off to / 10

Okay no you have to feed me a new compliment every nano second for the rest of your life and if you don't then your the meanest person in the world.

• Didn't read the article, @Chicken_brah But obviously I would NEEEEEVEEEERRRRRR do anything to get me attention :) nice to see you and good question, @Chico_brah 👍 XOXO

• Girl #2 is much more fuckable..

• Idgaf what people think about me so I'd never waste my time or energy trying to impress them

• at least I don't show ma D, haha 😎

• Nope, I attract attention without asking for it.