Is This Weird And/Or Wrong?

So,
I have had a crush on one of my sisters friends for the longest time.. I've always wanted to ask her out, but never really knew her that well since my sister always kept her friends distant from me, so I never had the chance to get to know her that well.
A few years went by and my sister eventually married her cousin and ended up moving away..
Since then I've had the chance to hang out with her a few times and got to know her better.. which got me to like her even more.

Question here is: Do you find it weird / wrong if I ask her out and we start dating now that my sister is part of her fam? I mean.. there is no relation between us except that my sister is her cousin in-law.. someone once joked about it and said it's sort of like incest and that got me to think twice about it.

Id like to know what you all think.

What Girls Said 3

• ask her out already! lol

• I don't think thats weird at all, if you like this girl and she seems to like you than go for it!

• GO FOR IT

What Guys Said 0