Why are guys expected to pay?

If where expected to pay what is expected of girls?
If a date goes badly i'm assuming you should make sure she pays because if where paying all the time we must be paying for something.
Guys always being expected to pay seems like a recipe for guys geting used for free fancy meals or a free trip to a snow dome or lazer tag in my case because i want some thing more interesting and active than restaurants.
Money doesn't grow on trees. It takes hard work to earn it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one expects men to pay, except the women you go for. Try to go for a woman who doesn't mind paying? That usually means she's not going to be submissive or traditional though. So you better start like more outspoken or confident women.

• 26d

I do like more confident women.

• 26d

are you in quite a religious area as that may play a role?
      I mean there are lots of famous attractive women who aren't traditional and probly wouldn't want you to act that way.
      rev from black lagoon
      buffy from buffy the vampire slayer
      Kate Beckinsale in underworld
      daiy duke in dukes of hazzard
      Charlies angles
      xena

• 23d

Thanks for mh

Most Helpful Guy

• If you meet someone and they always expect you to pay and never offer they weren't raised right and don't care about you. Food isn't the only thing they will use you for.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never expected a guy to pay, rathe, r I find it offensive. I once left in the middle of the date because he refused to let me pay for anything. I believe the expectation that a man should pay is the remnant of a sexist society where men had to pay because women weren't allowed a steady job or to own their own money.

I think paying in turns is a better option.

• I always pay my own half, I don't like people paying for things for me.

• Lol the guy will always pay my meals. If he's not happy, I'll just eat alone

• 26d

Well paying is done at the end of a meal so if he thinks it's not going to work out part way through it's only fair that you pay.

• 26d

Lol nope. In fact, I do not go on dates easily

• men who are Dom only want to pay for a smooth date, but ask why women these days act like men? I'll wait... y'all don't know what you want

What Guys Said 2

• Thats why i always let the woman pay my good man!.. and if i ever decide to keep her then maybe ill starting splitting it with her but that has yet to happen

• 26d

And for the women that say they can pay or she will eat alone... I guess there are some tools that would go after such a rundown trollop but i ain't one of them!

• It's stupid, and some girls say it's because they have to look nice for the date, which doesn't make sense because I'm 100% sure if guys didn't do anything to make themselves look presentable there wouldn't be a second date