HELP please omg?

So this is really weird, I think I'm starting to develop feelings for my guy friend. Like I never really liked him that way at all when we were younger. But i don't know, I've noticed he's really matured look and personality wise. We always tease each other and play fight and what not but lots of friends do that so whatever. But like he's just one of my close friends and I don't know what to do now that I've noticed I've developed feelings for him. Like how can I not act awkward around him like ugh help me

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. Are you wanting to act on it or just keep being friends?

• 28d

I just want to be friends cause I don't want to ruin the friendship yaknow

• 28d

Hmm, i have always been curious about this. You don't want to ruin a friendship, but you know him and you have been friends for a long time... and you are attracted to him, seems like a really good way to start something more. Not saying you are wrong, I've just never been in that position. I mean when it comes down to it, you want to date a guy you can trust and be friends with and be attracted to. So, it seems kind of difficult to come back and say you just wanna be friends and actually have that happen.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should just kiss him one of these times when you both are play fighting! See how he reacts

What Girls Said 0