When was the last time you asked somebody out?

Me and my Latina neighbor chat sometimes, and last week I asked her out but she said she had a boyfriend who "is definitely the jealous type." She said she was so sorry to let me down but I wasn't offended or anything, and I didn't want her to apologize.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 years ago.. Meh no matter if he is jeolus type or not, just beat her boyfriend if he acts though on ya, then she will see who is the real man and fall for u 😎

Don't be someone modest, world doesn't need people like that just get your prize man.

Yeah, I had the same thoughts actually, lol. Though now I'm putting all my focus on the lady who works at my job. Hot older woman, and she IS single ;-)

Eat her alive :D

You know it! *high five*

What Girls Said 45

• A few months ago. He was flattered, but he had already decided to get back together with his cheating ex who is substantially younger than him, so he declined. Haha.

• All the time actually! I get rejected all the time too, it hurts but I get over it. But yeah, I ask people out maybe once ever 2 weeks or so at the VERY least.

• About 6 years ago now. The guy laughed in my face and told me I was too tall and that tall girls are ugly. I'm actually glad it worked out that way though - dodged a bullet with that guy.

• never have never will. that's the man's job

• My ex. Two years ago. I got tired of him flirting but being a pussy about asking me out. Really regret it haha, wish I'd never done it.

• Last week. He never responded. I went out anyways without him to party. It was hella fun going with my friends.

Maybe he went with someone else?

I asked him out to a restaurant. He never replied. I went to a party with my friends anyways. He was there. I'm sure he saw me lol. I never made eye contact with him and pretended he wasn't there and just had fun with my friends. It'll be a little awkward on Tuesday when I sit by him in lecture lol I'm not butthurt. I'm friends with the guy still.

• I prefer guys asking girls, not sexist, I just like tradition. But I did ask a guy to a ball the other day but not as a boyfriend so not sure if it counts...

What does it being tradition have to do with not being sexist. if one sex is supposed to do something and another is not by virtue of nothing but their sex, then it is 'sexist'.

i'm not saying you should ask anyone out of you don't want to. but not doing it bc you are a woman, is sexist.

maybe you are not sexist, maybe you're just a bit of a coward :)

i'm smiling because i offered an alternative to being sexist, cowardice is within our control. ideology is a lot more difficult to change.

was not an accusation, just something to think about.

@AriadneSky No, it's because I think a guy should ask a girl but if he doesn't have the balls then yeah, ask him instead

• Last night. :)

• I have never asked someone out before.

• Never. But if I was single again, and if he was nice and gave me a few green lights, I'd ask him out :)

• Ask someone out about 2 weeks ago. There was no chemistry though... given he was just gonna be a rebound to help me get over a crush I had where I had given that one my number and never hit me up 😒😪

• The last time I asked somebody out was 7 months ago and I didn't ask anyone else out because the guy I asked out is my boyfriend. Honestly though I was scared when I asked him out.

• I used to be kinda corny when i was in my last relationship, and i would make these silly and really cute gestures for date ideas with my boyfriend. He used to love them, would put the cutest smile on his face. haha

• Yesterday and the day before that, but I declined because I had no interest and I currently have the feels for someone else.

• Never lol.

• A few years ago I guess.

• summer 2015.

• Earlier today. I asked this guy if he would like to go to this event with me next week but he told me someone else already asked him.

• That'd be never

• I haven't asked out anyone so far. Was asked out tho.
    I'm too shy to do that

year and a half ago I asked my boyfriend out after 10 years of bring friends

• It's been a long time. I prefer being single for now. But if I find someone who makes my heart 'skip a beat', I won't hesitate

• Never :( I really wanna though so I can cross it off my bucket list lmao.

• Never. I've never asked anyone out.

• I've never asked somebody out and I was never asked out. And I don't see that happening.

• January.

• Like 2 years ago lol

• Pretty sure it was high school.

• A couple years ago.

• I never ask men out.

• Mhmmmm, I Asked Someone Out About Ah Week Ago And He Said Yes , Cause I Sweet Talked And Took It Slow

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 65

• Dunno, probably a couple days ago. I ask out a lot of women, hard to keep track. I have 2 dates on Wednesday night, accidentally double booked lol, have to reschedule one for the next day. Is it wrong if I want to sleep with two different girls in one day haha?

• Two weeks ago. She accepted it, but the day came and she flaked.

• Actually asking someone? I was trying to remember when and to be honest it's longer then I care to admit.

The last few dates I've been on were just meeting well out and we agreed to meet each other again. Wasn't either of us "making a move" any more then the other since we met through friends... like a set up.

I guess a year or so? I haven't had any interest in relationships this year.

• About a week ago, I met her on OKCupid and it was our first date, and first time meeting each other in person.

• Officially... it's been years.

I sort of asked someone to join me for coffee this year, but she wanted a business meeting instead. I rarely use the word "date", because women seem repulsed by the idea of a date with me, and really, it's usually just coffee. But even that's usually a "no."

• About six months ago.

• Probably 3 months ago. I'm still getting over my shyness. Add to the fact that I'm an introvert, and well, you get the idea.

• About three months ago. Didn't get anywhere with her at all.

• It has been a long time maybe a couple of years

• Um.

2011? Toward Christmas.

Since then I don't do 'dates', I just get together with women to hang out and fuck. Sometimes we'll go fishing or for a walk or whatever, but actual dates are fucking pointless, so I don't do them.

• Too long ago... meeting a girl who is the least bit interesting is proving to be a bit of a challenge, let alone one who likes me back and is single.

• Gosh, I can't remember :)

• Last May. We move in together in a month <3

• Um about a month maybe two months ago.

• I've stopped asking out girls since I realized that at my college the girls can't deal with nice guys.

• 5-6 months ago.

• A couple of months back.

• day or so ago :(

• like 2.5 years ago...

• Yesterday

• Technically, today

How'd it go?

She's checking to see if she is going out with the girls on teh day i asked her, apprently she is gonna get back to me in the next couple of days

Tell her to ditch the girls? Hopefully it goes well for you though!

• I never did it in my life and I never will.

• Couple of hours ago...

• last Friday night. Well, asked earlier, but took her out, then.

• Like two weeks ago.

• Almost a year ago. this year has been crazy, I really didn't need the headache that is dating.

• About a month ago

• Never. I have some fear of rejection and failure. Especially with women. So I never approached them and they never approached me.

• I never really asked anyone out, it just happens man, typically with a kiss. There'd be no mention of " so you're my bf/gf now " although once I said " So we're together now " But no, never asked anyone out, never been asked out.

• Two years ago. Then she dumped me because my nationalist political views were "troubling".

• More from Guys
    35