I can't CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 GUYS? IM REALLY STRESSED ABOUT IT?

ok so there's 3 guys i like, i just can't choose, HELPPPP

Guy 1- Really sweet, taller than me, lives in another city but same state, i wouldn't see him a lot, told me lots of times he likes me, says I'm super pretty, broke up with his girl friend for me, funny, jokes about marrying me. HOT!

Guy 2- Goes to my school, short, HOT ASF!, may like me I don't know tho, texts me a lot, doesn't really talk to me at school. If i date someone else he w0ould probably lose interest forever, kind of nice. Says I'm funny, flirts with me.

Guy 3- My ex, has a girlfriend, says he still likes me though, says he still loves me, short, hottish, lives in another state, texts me a lot, we have a lot in common

PLEASE HELPPPPP! i don't have much time, who should i go for?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with guy 1. Guy 2 seems like the type that would play you and you don't seem to like guy 3 that much.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to just drop all of them. Your priorities is all wrong with every single one of them. And it shows that you are not ready for a mature relationship.

#1: You think he's Hot. That is a red flag because your focusing on his appearance. And he broke up with his girlfriend for you. That is another red flag. That is not somebody you would want as a dating partner.

#2: Same with #1. You think he's also Hot. But he doesn't sound like he is that much interested in a relationship so fast. A crush is a just a crush. And you two don't sound compatible anyway.

#3: Need I say more. He is your ex, and you never get back with an ex. He has a girlfriend now and you need to just leave him alone. He is off limits!

I'm sorry but you are only 14 years old, don't really know anything about dating relationships, and your not only lusting after 3 guys, but your fickle too. You shouldn't even be texting you ex again and he's in a relationship still too. You need to just let this go and focus on school work. Your mind in on the wrong things as well. That is not maturity. And if you got with any of these guys, it would not last no more than 6 months. That I promise you. Please, for you own good just leave them be. But if you want heartache, then I can't tell you what to do.

What Guys Said 11

• Forget the ex, ask out guy 2 and if he says no, then move on to guy 1. If he says yes, then hopefully it'll work out and he's not just a chump. Move on to guy 1 if he is.

• Guy 1. Because he doesn't have a girlfriend and he clearly likes you
    How do you even like 3 guys at the same time, chill

• at 14? damn, future is bright for you lmao.

• Roll a dice
    1/4= guy 1
    2/5= guy 2
    3/6= guy 3

• Dude you're 14.. chill...

• you're 14 go do some homework or I don't know what stop chasing guys

• 1st one

• First world problems

• fight over your ex

• 2- he's the closest, not your ex, and won't leave you when someone better comes like 1 did

• Guy 1

What Girls Said 9

• How someone could. like 3 guys at the same time is beyond me. And a general rule sweetie... if a guy has a girlfriend, that means you. need to back the fuck off. Unless you wanna be one of those cheating home wreckers. Remember if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you

• If can't make a decision, then you love none. If just liking is enough for you, then don't hesitate to choose one

• guy 1

• forget the ex, the second isn't worth it if he won't say he likes you anything, and the first guy soudns nice and seems to be loyal since he broke up with his girlfriend for you. seems like a keeper to me.

• lol you're 14...

• 2.
    1 won't work as he lives away and he's already broke up with his girlfriend for you so that'll come back
    and 3 you've already been with

• lol, seems like only short guys interested in u

• Guy 1

• I'd go with guy 1 since he sounds the best out of the 3. But there's a problem still which is the fact that he left his girlfriend for you... He could just do that to you once he finds someone he likes more. Nevertheless, guy 1 in my opinion.