When Did You Have Your First Kiss?

I'm fourteen and still haven't gotten mine, (I mean I technically did but I don't count it. I was like a baby then) so when did you have your first kiss and how did it happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like first kiss? Or first legit kiss? If we are talking first kiss, it was in third grade. My first real kiss was probably in freshman year of HS. Anything before that was the kind of a peck on the lips. Very first kiss, 3rd grade. Very first REAL kiss, Freshman HS.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha... You're so young! It's fine! Wait until a moment when there's meaning behind it don't force yourself!

Anyways, as for my story... Huh... I guess I might've been maybe 9? Just throwing an age out there it's really hard to tell... But I was at a family friend's Christmas party and this kid my age took me to this room to show me "something cool." So we go into the room behind a couch and we just kinda sit there and he's like "kiss me." I freaked out tbh haha!! He had to convince me to kiss him! (I kinda wanted to because I liked him but I was so nervous ahha I thought my mom would get angry at me if she found out!) I did eventually kiss him though!! (Like 10 minutes later!) Just a little peck on the lips! And after that I went running out to the nearest bathroom and washed my face off 😂😂😂

OMFG! I just remembered! There was a time when I was little and I kissed a girl!! That was like when I was... Oh gee.. Okay maybe I was nine when I kissed her and maybe seven when I kissed the boy! Yeah that seems more correct!

I just realized I was a rowdy child 😅🙌🏼

What Guys Said 9

• At 16.
    A Greek girl, in Greece. We never knew each others names. : our only common language was that of the tongues. :D

• 3rd grade in the woods on the other side of the playground right after school lol

• September 2nd, 2009. The DeafBlind Latina from Fremont, CA, USA was the first woman I ever Frenched.

• When i was six. Had a "relationship" with a girl. She apparently dumped me the next day since i saw her with another boy 😭

• I'm seeing all these 20+ year olds saying they ever kissed anyone. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

You'd be surprised how many there are actually! I answer questions about this stuff all the time haha! So you're all good pal 👌🏼

• #ew #gross #yuck #notinterested I never kissed anyone and I never will.

• I was 12 in 7th grade I think

• Never yet lol :)

• I was 15 1/2, to this day I regret it

What Girls Said 14

• At 20 years old.

• Honestly don't stress about it too much. I didn't have mine until 15 and I'm an attractive girl. I lied about it up until then which was a little struggle because I couldn't be honest with anyone except for one person.
    We tend to over plan our first kiss but when it happens, it'll just happen. Let it be, trust me.

• 17. He was hella drunk and ran at me and stuck his tongue down my throat. It was gross.

• I haven't had it, yet. 😞
    I don't know is i even want a guy to kiss me. 👄😅😆

• 7th grade, 13 years old

• 15, thank god it only happens once.
    Bad experience

• i wad 15

• About a week before I turned 15.
    It was with one of my friends

• I haven't had my first kiss either!

• It was this past July. With my crush (now BF) 😊 Don't worry, it'll happen 🙂

• 16 (4 months ago) i was talking to this guy and got super drunk at this party we had been talking for awhile before the party and we were laying down and he just told me to turn over and started hooking up with me! i can't really remember and i would so rather it be someone else so take your time hun

and i lowkey regret but man it was good at the time

• I'm 14 too and haven't either! I really want it to happen but it's better to wait for a good guy with a good experience then trying to rush it with a weird/ gross guy and wish it wasn't him for the first kiss

• 18 but it wasn't consensual.

• I had mine when I was 18. It was with the guy (who is now my boyfriend of 2.5 years) at a midnight release at gamestop and we went back to his car in the backseat to wait it out a bit and we started hugging and then he went for it bam--french kissing. Good experience.