I am 5'1" is it OK for guys?

Guys seem to like average to tall girls like 5'4"-5'7". Am i too short?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry, but I start looking at a girl only if she is 5"2' and up.
    lol that would be crazy. Why would I pass on a girl who might be the one just because of her height? Plus, if she is little, then I get to be her hero whenever she needs something on the upper shelf!

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not too short. And guys preferences changes over time. So its best to focus on guys who are interested in you. It really all depends on the guy and who you say you're attracted to. And it just sounds like the guys your attracted to want girls who is taller than you. My parents have a height gap, and theirs is a 6 inch difference. Some women love short men, especially if their charming. And most women want taller guys. Some men have no problem with taller women if that is their taste, but most men have no issue dating a woman shorter than them.

What Guys Said 21

• My wife is shorter.

• If I say it's too short, what would you do about it? Become taller magically?

• i'm 5 ft 6 and a guy.. i am doomed.

It's okay! There's hope! A lot of short girls don't want guys that are 6ft

@lawstudent931 how tall are you and why did you choose to overlook his shortness? Your boyfriend has black hairs as well as black skin?

@Ummdisodd I am 5'7, and he has black hair and brown skin. I chose to overlook it because he is a great joy in my life, and I felt that choosing to not be with someone so sweet just because of their genetic predispositions was ridiculous.

• It doesn't matter to me because I would never be romantically/sexually involved with a girl of any height.

• Doesn't matter to me. I've been attracted to shorter girls.

• That's fine.

• Your height is perf ^^

• I love short girls

• No. I honestly never cared about women's heights.

• Short girls are awesome!

• Perfect in my opinion

• What height do you like for a guy?

• Yes...

• yeah sure its ok for me.

• That's ok 👍

• No you need to be 2,10m

• I'm 5'7". Do girls care for my height?

• 28d

I can't talk for all girls but personally, your height is perfect :)

• I'm 6'2" and have dated a girl as short as you before. It worked out just fine

• It's okay being short for a female

• I like it and I'm 6'

• No , guys like short girls too, more often than girls only liking tall guys

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'1" too girl, and everyone thinks I'm a child lol. I think it gives us an advantage, people are more likely to be gentle and caring with us. I think it's worked to my benefit and it definitely can for yours.

• Im the same height, there are some guys that won't go for it, there are some that like petitie girls, so don't worry about it. It won't turn guys away like you fear it might.

• Damn. What would I be considered on your scale? Super tall? I told I'm average height to slightly tall. I'm 5'8. Most guys like short girls because you're tiny.

Wow 5'8 is perfect height for a girl. The taller the better :)
      What's the shortest you go for men?

@Ummdisodd It doesn't bother me. If he is bothered by it, then I'll find another person who isn't. I'm taller than everyone in heels though haha like I said it is all about facial attraction and personality to me.

Personally you don't have any criteria of height or looks for a guy? Despite being beautiful and tall girl belowe average or short even half foot short men don't turn you off and you are open to date them if they don't have any issues?
      You are very very very different than any other human being! Lol
      You are so down to earth lol
      Or would it be easy for you to (emotionally/physically) dominate a much shorter man? :p

• Why would you be. I am tall so I like to disagree but so they say good things come in small packages ;-) stop worrying, the right man will love you regardless of you're average or not x

• It is ok.

• Yes girl and don't let anyone tell you you're not!

• No i'm 5 foot exactly, guys love short girls

• My sis is 5'2" and guys go crazy over her. She has really long blonde hair tho and an hourglass figure, if you look like a woman, your height won't matter too much

• even if it isn't "okay for guys" what would you do? girl not everything is about men.

Well said but generally we put too much importance on what does the opposite gender feel about things that we have. It isn't easy not to think about what they feel about us. Ismt it