He blocked me everywhere out of nowhere?

This guy i know since kindergarten. We're both 21 now, we stayed friends throughout the years, but since December last year we've been flirting a lot and started liking each other a lot. 4 days ago he tells me that he's crazy about me and that he's in love with me, i told him i love him too. Everything after that went great. Even yesterday morning he was texting me saying he's thinking about me, he misses me and stuff and couple hours later he just blocks me on every social media, blocked me on everything out of nowhere. He just walked out of my life with no explanation. I just dont understand that reaction at all. Im just super lost. Guys help me out here. What does his reaction mean?

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he regretted everything and don't wanna tell you, so he thought that doing what he did was the best option.

1|0
    0|0
  • He met someone else

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe someone hacked his account. what was the last thing you guys did together?

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

We went to get ice cream at Haagen Daz Friday night

• Show All
    • 27d

Yeah we kissed and everything, and now he's gone. He just blocked me out of his life

• 27d

I dont know if he's trying to control me or something. I just feel emotionally abused by him right now