Is it ok to date several guys at once if you aren't committed to them or just stick with one?

0|0
3|6

What Guys Said 6

• No doubt. Women do this all the time in college and let's face it, guys do it too. At your age, you should definitely have as much fun as possible and take advantage of the fact that this is your peak mating age. You should try to enjoy every part of it -- even the ridiculous aspects!

0|1
    0|0
  • it's totally fine if they all know that you're not exclusive. it's a grey area as well since you all can't and shouldn't get jealous of him if they have other girls. basically relationships like this is becoming normal through out college and post college years. Pretty much don't expect a REAL relationship until your 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • If everyone knows they are not exclusive and you tell them you are dating other people, then fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • All is fair if no titles are involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's totally okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're in high school, its generally accepted nowadays that you are not committed to anyone unless you have a conversation to "go stead" or be exclusive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's ok to date several guys if you are not committed to them and you are making no illusion about it. Don't pretend you aren't seeing other guys to keep guys interested. I personally don't like to date multiple guys at once so if im interested in one guy i'll probably only be dating the one guy even if we aren't exclusive until i decide to stop seeing that guy. But that's a personal choice of mine, not a requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • stick to one

0|0
    0|0
  • Be safe and have fun! That's what your 20's are for, so date away.

0|0
    0|0