What's your thoughts on threesomes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done MMF and FFM too. If partners are involved, it requires really strong relationship with no jealousy at all. Then it's real turn on, and it can really spice up your sex life.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• It will wreck you emotionally and damage your heart. It'll stretcheck your spirit two different ways instead of just to one guy. There are ways to devote more desire to just your spouse. Wanting a threes omega will only bring you heartache.

• They aren't for everyone. If all parties involved are open and interested, then I think they can be a lot of fun and super hot.

• it's amazing if everyone understands what they're getting themselves into. always do it with a stranger if it's you and your boyfriend. never with a friend cause it could potentially go bad

• #GOALS , but not like every day or anything, im more of a 1 on 1 sex type of guy , but i ain't gonna deny extra pussy.

• Not for me. I'm all about that monogamous life <3

• They are very bad most of the time the women go lezbo in the encounter

• If there were two girls and I was single, then fuck yeah. But I'd NEVER DO IT in a relationship and with my girlfriend in it, I'd get jealous of the other girl, and if it's another guy well it's prison for me. Then again I wouldn't ever be with a girl who would dare think of a threesome whilst in a relationship.

• thats 4 boobies :) whats not to like

• Sound exciting but not worth it do to the possible damage it could do to a relationship

• Knock it off the list while you're single, because it's probably a bad idea when in a relationship.

• Can't do it. One person at a time. I don't care if it's a woman or a man, I won't do a threesome.

• Two girls better than one. Lol

• Mmf never ever. Mfg is debatable.

• I prefer ffm, to an mfm... but they're fun

• I've been in 3. All 3 times I felt left out at some point. Not something I want to do again.

• Dislike them, I'm a one woman man and I get jealous way too easily anyways.

• I think 3 some's should only be explored by couples who are very secure in their own relationships first, and with pre-set boundaries...

• #ew #yuck #gross #notinterested I don't like threesomes or any kind of sexual activity #asexual

• Most def would do... fmf

• Nothing.

• Last night, I had a threesome with two cougars!!!

• Its amazing and lots of fun..

• Been there, done that.

• I would LOVE to try this!

• love mmm, mom, mmf fm are all fun!

• A FFM threesome LTR sounds appealing.

• Why would I want to disappoint 2 girls insted of 1

What Girls Said 9

• I love threesomes!!

• i only have one thought on it..."no"

• Noooo not for me lol.

• Love threesomes

• Not for me. I'm too possessive for that shit lol.

• Not necessary. The extra person would just get in the way with everything I want to do with my partner.

• It's not for me, I'm a jealous person and i wouldn't like to share my boyfriend

• No, just no. I'm not into sharing or being shared.

• I know that some people have fun with it. But they're not my cup of tea.