Why are there so many more "how to seduce women" videos and books but not the other way around?

throughout the internet and the bookstores I've come across countless blogs, articles, books, and videos on how to seduce women. yet I rarely find the same for seducing men. this leads me to believe that women don't have a hard time seducing men or it doesn't happen at all while it is mostly men seducing women. am I right? supply and demand, if all these information are available about seducing women but not on seducing men, it's obvious to determine what's more sought after.

but why is this? why is it all the men seducing women? are women just natural born seducers that need no training? or is the power dynamic between men and women will always be about men trying to impress women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most of the time, men are "hunters" and women can go without sex for a long time, while men find it very difficult.

You will find however, many books on how to get your boyfriend to marry you/commit/propose/etc. Look it up, and you'll see.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just that men aren't as picky about who they will have sex with and how soon. So yeah, women don't really struggle to seduce men.

In most scenarios the woman is the limiting factor in how quickly sex will happen or if it will happen at all. Lots of women expect men to pay to take her out, get to know her, romance her, and make a commitment before having sex. So when a girl comes around and lets him bypass all that other stuff and skip right to the sex the guy typically doesn't put up much resistance.

that is an amazing explanation. I have that same thought but couldn't really put it into words. you did it beautifully

What Girls Said 1

• Because women treat men like individual people instead of sex objects. It's amazing how easy it is to find a guy who wants to have sex with you when you're looking at them as a person.

so men aren't sex objects?

No they're individuals.

Last time I checked vibrators don't talk don't think and don't have their own lives

What Guys Said 2

• Seriously, dude? Cause it's not hard for a chick to get some dick. I've seen some ass ugly women with fairly handsome guys but rarely is it the other day around. Dudes are suckers for pussy

• Dude, they have romance novels for women.