What does it mean when a guy says he's afraid to be alone with me and that I was too dangerous?

This is after I showed interest toward him. I really really like this guy!!! Help me please!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is in a relationship already, or he doesn't want to get tied down yet and thinks you may be a threat to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds exactly like my old best friend, how he would talk to me about his crush. Kind of like how much he liked her but basically if he were to be alone with her he wouldn't be able to resist and would want sex. It was strange haha.

• thanks! did he ever act on his feelings for her?

• thanks for sharing all that! I'm wondering if my friend thinks that way about me too.

• You're welcome! Yeah, it's very complicated.. I think about him a lot, I miss him dearly. I am sure your friends thinks of you often as well :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he finds you extremely attractive. What I'm getting at is, if he's alone with you he'd want to have sex. Maybe he has morals or is religious or height not eben be able to control himself, who knows.

• I've been there , yself and i can remember that i totally wanted to be with a girl i had a huge crush on and i also knew that she liked me. but she didn't want to go all the way for at least till she was engaged. i did respect her wishes but it was very difficult whenever we were alone at her place because she wanted to cuddle and i knew that would lead to other things happening. we finally parted ways. she being dangerous dosnt mean he thinks your going to attack him. it just means he thinks you will start to lead him on and then he won't be able to resist and then hell want to go futhur and tnhen both get mad at themselves. or you could decide to allow things to happen if they may and become closer to each other

• He is a lucky guy to have you show interest in him, tell him to stop being shy and accept you, give him your whatsapp it's easier to chat to the girl for shy guys.

• It sounds like he's a bit intimidated by you. Maybe you have a very strong/dominant personality.

• he means that you could literally lead him around by the nose lol

What Girls Said 1