My only girlfriend was because my mom set me up with her in high school and she went out with me because she felt bad for me, how do I move on?

Other than that I have been rejected by women I notice when women are interested in other men by their body language etc but I get none of that women don't show the interest in other men that I notice toward me, and my only girlfriend being because of my mom has really hurt my self esteem, I'm asking this anonymously because the only other time I asked this somewhere else, I got answers like stop being a little B or stop whining and being pathetic I'm trying to get help and I just don't want to be attacked it's hard holding this in and I just don't know what to do, I'm turning 25 this year and every advance I have made toward women that I thought were interested has been rejection or that they have boyfriends or are married it gets frustrating after you are rejected by countless and numerous women. What can I do to change and not be 30 before I get a true relationship considering women have already been married or have kids and families by that age which makes the pool of available women smaller?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more confident. Try and meet people in social surroundings (not necessarily clubs) as gyms, coffee shops etc. Girls like confident men.

I stopped hitting on girls at the gym because from what I have read and seen girls do not want to be bothered while working out, I haven't hit on girls while out shopping or coffee shops because I have seen women get uncomfortable the last incident where I stopped trying to meet out was when a girl freaked out on me when I thought she was interested in public, I saw her looking at me and I thought she was interested and I approached her and said hello and asked her what her name was which led to her saying is there a reason I'm asking for her name, I pretty much got scared and said I just was trying to get to know her because I thought she was interested and saw her looking at me, she then said that she can't look at random people or what and was getting loud so I left.

I know I know, if there's one thing I have learned it's that height is one of the most important things, and you are right I have tried aiming for women my height or shorter but they want men at least 5'6 or 5'7, I have been told to my face, that's what happened with the girl my mom set me up with she felt bad for me and went out with me she told me after that my mom was the one that set us up since her family was friends with my family, never did I feel like a bigger fool thinking I had my first girlfriend but yet everyone knew that here this chumps mommy had to get a girl who feels bad for him to go out with him. It's painful because A lot of people look down at me like I'm a freak and don't take me seriously, I have tried and tried but I see as I'm getting older the dating pool getting smaller as women are getting married etc.

You just have to stay confident and patient. Majority of girls are picky but tgere are few who don't care. I hope for you to find one too.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well mate welcome to the club. My only date was a pity date and she did not even finish that. My recent date I asked out was almost a pity date before I got freindzoned. You just have to keep looking. I suggest joining a small group probably like a hobby group, book club, sports group, young adults group. Where you can get to know the women there and they can get to know you so they can tell if they like you before needing to be asked out. It is also easy to get the lay of the land before asking anyone out.

• Focus on success if u can't kill em with looks kill em with success.. everybody has to eat at the end of the day and have a nice warm place to lay their head.. those same dudes u see gettin the girls will be broke as hell with 3 different baby mamas in 5 years i bet u bro meanwhile u will be riding high based off ur hard work over the years and the same girls who didn't want u will try all types of tricks to get u but u will have put the power in your own hands and choose from Olympic size pool of women because she's sorry bro she thought chris who was so popular and loved by the girls was the 1 for her but turns out chris got her pregnant, cheated on her, beat her ass, and abandoned their kid so now she wants u because ur such a good guy.. the same good guy u were years ago when she didn't notice u so now u have the option to notice her, help her with HER problems or laugh in her face menacingly as u pull off in a new convertible corvette with that same good ❤ and a girl in the passenger seat that looks like she stepped out of a victoria secret commercial lol goodluck bro hope this helps.