Guys, Does a girl become more valuable in a guys eye if she doesn't sleep with him?

The last guy I dated was the type that could easily get any girl he wanted, and would sleep with them, and move on. With me, he wasn't like that, he was the opposite and respected the fact that I was a virgin. We ended it due to distance, and we remained friends for a bit, until I had to leave the country, and we stopped talking. We still have mutual friends, and he still keeps in contact with my sister. I still miss him a lot, and I've never had a connection like that with anyone. Have any of you guys had a girl that was "the one that got away"? And do you think he respected me more since I didn't give it up to him easily?

2

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that had anything to do with it. He genuinely liked you, that is why he stuck around for as long as possible.

• no definitely not