How many days out of the week do you see your significant other?

How often should you see your significant other, provided that it is not a long distance relationship. How much is too much or too little?

Also, how much contact through texting should there be? Daily?

I haven't really been in a long term relationship so was just wondering how often I can see or talk to them without smothering them.

• One day
    12% (5)0% (0)9% (5)Vote
  • Two days
    17% (7)6% (1)14% (8)Vote
  • Three days
    17% (7)31% (5)21% (12)Vote
  • Four days
    10% (4)38% (6)17% (10)Vote
  • Five days
    2% (1)12% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • Six days
    5% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Everyday
    37% (16)13% (2)31% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyday strangely enough, mind you it does help being married to him. :)

2|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Good answer :) That makes sense haha

• Show All
    • 28d

I wonder why such differential groups of male/female users would happen upon this question... weird.

I mean, if the OP had tons and tons of female followers (who would disproportionately see the question in their feed), then that would make perfect sense... but the OP currently has 1 follower.

So... now I'm wondering about the mechanism behind why so many married/cohabiting women, but so few men, would vote on this poll.
      •________________•

• 21d

Thank you so much for the MHO.

What Girls Said 9

• We go to the same college, and since I live on campus, he usually comes back after classes and we chill there together. It's become something of a routine that we usually hang at my dorm. We normally see each other 5 days a week unless there's an event going on during the weekend. Then it's 6-7.

We generally text each other everyday. If we're not seeing each other for the day, we just to catch up on what the other is doing. Otherwise, we're usually making plans on where and when to meet next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said 4 days... because basically starting Friday and on we're together for the most part and then typically at least one day in between depending on schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • ~2-3 days a week. I'm studying all the time and he works a lot. Whatever works :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish I could see him all the time. But we see each other every weekend. There's no ideal, but there's a definite want to never be apart!

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally 2 at most

0|0
    0|0
  • Each day, because we live with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday! 😁 Except when he is out of town for an event.

0|0
    0|0
  • We live together, so daily. Before that it was almost every day, sometimes every day. We lived very close though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday we work in the same office

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As often as possible. We're apart right now. She sent me pictures of her toes when she was relaxing in the bath tub. They're painted red, I think. She's cute like that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Three, soon to be every day :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen her in months

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, girls own their men.

0|0
    0|0
  • never because i dont have one

0|0
    0|0
  • Every like 3rd Wednesday, now thats the perfect amount.

0|0
    0|0