"some bf/gfs are flops and some are blockbusters" do you agree?

It's a line from a movie I recently watched lol basically she was saying that some people you date are blah or don't leave much of an impact cuz the love may have not been as strong where as some people are blockbusters like the relationship was life changing and intense...

so do you feel that way about your love life or ex's? Is the love different or less meaningful with some of your ex's compared to others?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i believe that. I'm sure there are relationships that make a huge impact on people whether it be positive or negative.

• 26d

Have you had mostly positive ones!

• 25d

Thanks that's super sweet

• 25d

i try my best. :D

• Agreed... Long story short I have to work on taking risks. Was it a tear jerker of a movie?

• 26d

Yeah it was sad but I didn't cry lol I rarely do. My friends were though. 😂

• 26d

Aww that's so sweet of you.

• 26d

AWW shucks you're making me blush lol...

• Haven't been in a relationship
    But I've heard that line and kinda agree 😂

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I have only two blockbusters, more flops. The blockbusters cause a lot more emotion and impact.

• More flops than blockbusters unfortunately..