Can I find a best friend at 24?

? I wish i had one... can i find one at 24?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You can find one at any age and at any moment.

Can I ask why you posted this in dating? Are you referring to a romantic relationship where you are best friends? If so absolutely.

• 29d

Thenwhy do people say this?

• 28d

It is harder as you get older. People close up and turn inward. And the ones that say this give up trying.

Not everyone does this though and you are still young, although you are never too old. No matter what situation you are in, even if you think you are alone, there are thousands or people in that same situation. Stay open and surround yourself with people that are open too.

• Well, when it comes to best friends, you don't find them. Bond establishes automatically. You probably will not know until something big happens. Like when everyone is bailing out there will be one/two good friends care about you. If they aren't for you in favour of some benefit, they are your best friends. Don't try make best friends. Make just friends, be nice to them, do whatever for them, you like to get from them. They will do the same someday.

I don't have many friends. But I have two best friends. I'm kind of an introvert so I'm not telling even them about my miseries. But still they do care about me and helping me out whenever asked without having hopes of future benefits or returns. That's what best-friendships would be like (at least in my point of view and in my experience).

• Nope. The cutoff for finding a best friend is 22. Any age after that is impossible

• Sure, just be yourself and things will move :D
    It may take some time of course... even geduld!

• Yeah I don't see why not

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 27d

691... I was thinking of your username!.. Jennifer 691...
      Jennifer trying to perform 69 while she is 1

( I won't be surprised if you block me)

• Most friendships like that are made during your younger years while you are still developing.

• i dont know what is 24, but its hard to find a best friend these days

• What makes you think that you can't?

• Of course you can, you're relationship with them may or may not be slow or fast at the start, depends with the person

• you can find one at any age but usually people start a little earlier but it can be done.

What Girls Said 2

• I definitely think it's possible, but you need to put yourself further out to meet a broader range of people. Do you have meetup. com in your country?

• yes, why not