Should I block my ex/first love from IG?

he didn't give af about me. Long story short I was a dumb ass kid and gave him my V card because I fell for the sweet words not his actions. He was a fuckboy. All he cared about was getting his dick wet. Anyways should I unfollow him or no? I'm just following him now because I'm the wrong female to ever sleep on and in the future I know I will be successful and I want to pop up on his time line or home feed and want him to see that shit๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I just don't want him to know hat he had me stressed or worried.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine if that one guy who voted no, is the guy, who actually cares bout u?
    Girl, u young and beautiful, there's plenty of guys out there. U go out there, strut ur stuff and show that he never getting his dick inside or near u again!!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you have no ties and you feel that way about him... why have a constant reminder of him in your face everyday. The fact that you're still following him shows that you still care. Unfollow and forget about him.