Are you attracted to black eyed people?

I think everyone goes for green, blue, brown, etc... But what about black (pretty dark brown that almost look black)

• Yes
    82% (23)55% (6)74% (29)Vote
  • No
    18% (5)45% (5)26% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

What Girls Said 9

• Those are my exact eyes haha! It's funny because in America they're relatively common, but when you go to European countries like Denmark for example, eyes like this are exotic and uncommon. So ey, maybe I need to get myself a Denmark man ahaha!

1|0
    0|0
  • I get complimented on my eyes and they are very dark brown, and they look black indoors... I really love dark eyes in general so Yes I'm absolutely attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are like that and I'm attracted to guys who have this eye color.
    Plus, I don't have a preference when it comes to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea its just another eye color

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark brown in my eyes, they look almost black... mostly because i don't have a choice, but i like light colored eyes in guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, but as a demisexual, I'm not attracted to just anybody. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate the unusual aspect of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Omg they're so pretty :3 I can't even...

1|0
    0|0
    • 28d

Interesting, so that means, blue, green eyed people find black, brown eyed people attractive?

• Show All
    • 25d

@FinnishBeautyGirl yeah, you are adorable, I like you too :)

• Yes, I am one myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Black eyes + black hair + beard. Nothing can beat that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It really depends on the shape of their eyes. If they have big eyes, then I see no problem, but there's people that have very small eyes and it looks creepy.

See, it looks like he has no eyes.
    a.espncdn.com/.../3136193.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never seen someone with actual natural black eyes, though one of my ancestors had pure black eyes. It was said that she had eyes black as coal.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a number of them, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Most Asians are dark brown eyed and there's a shit ton of us sooo I think us brown eyed folks are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure a lot of people are lol when you look at my eyes they'll look black but if you get close you'll notice they are just a very dark green

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure i am, balck eyes are beautifull and deep. I like it.

0|0
    0|0