Guy friend pays for lunch without asking if it is okay?

to pay for you. He just does it anyways, and he is just a friend. Do you get offended?

We are both students.

Most Helpful Guy

• kick him in the dick...

fucking chicks now adays... did he try to rape u right after? did he say anything about it? MAYBE... OMG wait for it... he was being friendly! i have bought male friends meals before... i must be gay!!! shit i didn't even get a dick suck out of it :( . but seriously if he didn't say anything to u, "telling" u he wants u to pay him back now, then how are u getting offended? thats the only way u could get offended. is if he is acting like he is owed something for something he took on his own without asking. if he didn't do this u are getting worked up over nothing. simer the fuck down sparky.

Most Helpful Girl

• You return the favor. That's how that works.

I have guy friends at work that will buy my lunch, but i buy their lunch and it all balances out, no big deal.

My boyfriend though, he's lucky. He gets to buy all my food.

What Guys Said 6

• That's usually what i do, I think it's just common courtesy. This does not mean that i think that my lady friend can't afford it, but it's just a reflex regardless of whether we are dating or not. There's been times when they insist but at that point we just either agree on one of us getting the tip, or next time she will pay for it. If it bothers you just let him know, it doesn't have to be a big deal.

• Are you ASKING if you should be OFFENDED? When he paid his own hard earned money, so YOU Can have more of your own money? Are you SERIOUS.

• total stranger men have bought me lunch no homo people just being nice

• Don't know why anyone would get offended by that

• he was being polite. don't overthink, and if it offends you, thats kinda ridiculous

• Lmao really? If you feel that strongly about it just buy him lunch next time their your even

What Girls Said 4

• Why would I get offended? He's doing something nice for me. He likely just does it without asking so you won't feel obligated to interject. I think it's super nice. Next time just offer to pay for the two of you to get him back.

• Yeah because he may throw it back in your face later. You just never know. Some people are nice and switch up later down the line. Pay your own lunch. Dont depend on him. You all are not in relationship. And he probably think that down the line you should owe him.

• no I don't get offended. I save money.. bonus

• Why the hell would I get offended for free food? Lol. I welcome anyone buying me food. It could be the person in front of me in line.