Is it rare for a man to want a woman in his life who has a good sense of humor and make him laugh and smile?

Just wondering. It seems more common for men to be the funny ones in relationships than women.

• Yes
    12%(3)7%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • No
    88%(21)89%(40)Vote90%(19)
  • Others
    0%(0)4%(2)Vote10%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so.

I laugh so much with my clever female pals, but with our men we gotta keep it contained so he can "be the funny one."

Guys seem to want an admiring audience more.

What Girls Said 6

• I think women are just a little more reserved, they save their funny moments for more personal settings. That tends to be how i am. With my boyfriend or close friends im a little more likely to cut up and joke around. I can have a pretty sarcastic and abrasive sense of humor so i try to watch what i say.

• Not at all. What's a relationship with only one person who's humorous and makes the other smile and laugh? It takes two :)

• No, I don't think so.

• I don't think it's rare, sometimes I think that's why my boyfriend is with me.

• :( i hope its not rare. i value a good sense of humor... and would hope it's a two-way thing.

• Oh I think there are plenty of funny women

What Guys Said 15

• I put C because I am not totally sure - I often find women have a different sense of humour , a guy might be more stand up whereas a girl might be more subtle actions.

• I need a girl who can be just as funny and weird as me so we keep ourselves amused and can enjoy our trips out into the big wide world laughing at the absurdity of it and the people who inhabit it.

• Actions that would be so awesome! And such a turn on... I would like a girl like that... Lol
    But it seems like mostly it's our job to make girls laugh... I haven't seenany girls like that... maybe one or two

• I always wounder why guys in general are usually the funny ones and the girls just laugh. I mean I want to have a good time and laugh too not just make you laugh

• Rare, maybe. Hopefully not unusual though since I'd want a gal who can get me laughing.

• Not strange at all, it's not fun telling all the jokes and being funny by yourself.

• Nope

• I love women who laugh at my jokes.

• Nope, that's so not rare for a straight/bi guy...

• Of course not. Women should put just as much effort into a relationship as men, even if it is just being humorous. *shrugs* 😐

• Kinda an odd question. That's like saying would women date men that have no confidence.

• What guy doesn't want someone who makes him smile everyday? My opinion that is what I want

• I would love to find a really funny woman.

• Wanting it is common. Finding it is pretty rare. Lets be completely honest here, girls are known for being great emotional support. and plenty of other things. Funny is not among them.