How do you give good bjs?

Deadass tho. What do you guys want when a girl is sucking your dick?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love getting brought to then absolute edge, almost to the point of coming and then having it squeezed off at last second. It really gets me there when she is simultaneously sucking on the most sensitive part, the head - esp. the part just underneath the tip referred to as the glans, while she stroking my shaft with a well lubricated hand. Esp. is she looks into my eyes as I come.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys want passion. Guys want to see your mouth making love with their dick. You have to relax your mouth to prevent pain in your jaw after a while. If you can't take it all it focus on the head. Kiss it, lick it, kiss it. Try to put some more inside. Imagine that it's a hot summer and you're dying to be refresh, his dick will do the job. It's okay to use your hands every once in a while. The key is the vibe you're giving. If feel uncomfortable or shy it will be a shitty blowjob. Think about yourself as a porn star. Look him in the eyes, tease him, don't suck it too hard

What Guys Said 7

• At first I thought this would be kinda weird and disgusting but now I see why people LIKE IT SO MUCH! She needs to lick hard, spit the saliva on it/suck and keep sliding down the dick fast and slow. 😱

Deep throat fine too

• Eye contact, swallow enthusiastically, smile. Get dirty. Tell him it's getting you wet and wiggle out of your panties to throw them up to his face.

That, and surprise him with it. Random ass times, stop him whatever he's doing, put him on a chair or just drop to your knees right there and go.

Do that once or twice a day, couple it with never getting fat or nagging, and you'll have a man who will spend his life breaking himself stupid to be responsible for your happiness.

• Sloppy!.. Make it sloppy!.. Focus on head!.. Treat that dick like it's yours!.. Not his!.. You own it!.. It's your toy!..

• Dont use teeth. That's all we ask for

• Use your mouth and suck... How difficult can this possibly be? I don't give or get blowjobs. The details in this question are so heteronormative. I don't want any person to suck my dick #asexual #notinterested

• Deadass? What's mean this?

seriously.

@WODSE is it something sexual?

i just told you what it means lmao. it means seriously.

• I want her gagging i wanna hear squishy sounds and lastly cum dripping from her mouth

What Girls Said 2

• I learned how to use my tounge slide up the under part of their dick as i suck it. Been told its quite mind blowing.

• Spit on it
    Suck it
    Stroke it while you suck it
    Deep throat
    Stroke
    Repeat