How do I get the guy I like who is 6 years older to see that I'm not a kid anymore?

He is 24 and I'm 18 we are both in college

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt with him. That age difference is nothing. In fact, most of the girls I date are 18 and 19. Trust me, I don't see 18 yo old girls as kids, even if I've known them since they were 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself. You already know your not immature and childish and if he is not smart to see it then thats his problem. She shouldn't have to overdue it to impress the guy. Your still young and shouldn't have to be a grandma just for him to like you. Thats just so silly to me lol

What Guys Said 3

• Its not that one thinks your a kid if your 18 thats obvious. But if your not compatible it won't matter. You have to have things in common. TV, Culture, future goals, Where you hang out. Things that make a guy say I want to hang out with her

We have a lot in common but he often is like responsibility comes with age and all that kind of stuff

thats also true, he may be looking for someone help him pay bills and I dont think you want to do all that

• If he likes you and been on dates with him he doesn't think of you as a child

• Mental age matters more. You can get him if your mental ages are similar.

What Girls Said 0