Do you think I am capable of dating girls of this caliber?

Here's a picture of me along with some pictures of women I'm most attracted to. Let me know if I have a chance with girls of this caliber. Please give honest answers. I don't want you guys to be nice, I want only the truth and nothing but the truth. thanks guys.Do you think I am capable of dating girls of this caliber?

1mo Let's be honest guys these girls are way out of my league but what do think I can do to at least have a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• All three of those girls are out of your league for sure, i have friends that look like all of those girls you posted, and none of them would be attracted to you. Sorry i'm just being honest.

Thanks for the honest answer, but does it have to do with the fact that i'm not white? Cause I read somewhere that people are attracted more to their own race.

• 25d

No, it's not because you're white, it's because you just don't have attractive facial features, and your face looks weird, and ugly, and your body is nothing to look at either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, you have the looks of an Alpha male. Go get 'em. Be funny. Be confident. Be Alpha. It works, trust me. And if you got a good social circle of friends then that also helps significantly compared to those that are loners, socially awkward, not physically fit, not that I'm sayin' those people can't but you have an overall better chance at attracting those ladies compared to them.

• 28d

I suffer from shyness so I consider myself a beta male, I wish I was alpha though.

• 28d

You can become alpha, it just takes effort, patience and time. It's possible to go from shy to alpha, although not overnight. If you believe you can be alpha then you can. Most of the time the assholes and jerks and bad boys are alpha by default and that's why they have better success with women and girls in the beginning, because women are attracted to the good looking, confident, funny kind of guys, and they have those qualities at least until the bad or abusive or player side of them shows their real colors. But if you become alpha but still retain the qualities of being a beta provider or wanting to be a beta provider then there would be a balance to a long term relationship, where compared to those bad alphas they are just jerks and assholes that take advantage of being able to naturally attract, charm and seduce ladies and then they either leave them once they slept with them or they become abusive later.

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, but the middle one may have a lot of men chasing her already. She looks young and she is a blonde. But then again she may not be that way. I think your an attractive guy, dont be hard on yourself about some of these females opinions of you. Will only stress you out

• Maybe, if they care more about body than face?

• First of all, you look great! Secondly it all depends on your personality in the end.

• it depends on more than just looks. those girls could like guys less good looking than you because of their personality

• 28d

Yup. I've always said that "looks will only get you so far, it's 'everything else' that'll make you say."

• 25d

Okay thanks for your opinion and I don't want to sound weird but I'm just relating to my question. Based on your picture you are very good looking and I love your face and physique. Would a guy like me have shot with someone like you based only on my looks?

From my personal experience in the dating world I learned personality (me being the nice guy) never cuts it for me so I tend to maximize my ability to get girls solely on looks and I've had better results since but I really would like to be with a girl at your caliber because she would make me very happy.

• 23d

why thank you! and yes you can!

• Well, if you are always on here asking questions about whether girls would be willing to date you, then no.

• I can't see why not... although it's much more complicated than judging someone by looks.. but yeah I think it's possible..

• ... do you have anything to offer, outside of flexed arms and a somewhat attractive face, though?

My face is not attractive though so that's the point of the question. Would these girls with really pretty faces be with a face like mine?

are you capable of answering my question? I guess not. So no.. the answer is no.

Well there's not much I can say about my self or offer. I played college soccer but not anymore and I'm studying kinesiology at University. I'd say I'm a nice guy and pretty laid back so I'm not too sure if I'd offer anything else.

• Maybe not

• Truthfully, probably not... girls like you posted as more than likely high maintenance.. and from the look of it you look to be high maintenance as well. Not usually a good mix

Me high maintenance? Please don't kill me LOL. I'm probably a 6/10 and these girls are a solid 9/10. Thanks for the truth though.

you're taking picture of your muscles, your hair is styled (not a basic looking cut and you're wearing a nice v-neck. I'm not saying caring about your appearance is bad, I'm just guessing by the pics you're not the type of guy to grab a tshirt and ball cap and leave the house. Based off the friends I have who look similar to your pics. They would want to be the center of attentions me the focus... which wouldn't work. It's not about rankings out of 10. It's about personality. I truly believe with the right level of confidence and attitude you could have that type of girl without a whole lot of effort

plus two of the three pictures you posted are photoshopped

• Depends what else you've got going for you...

• yeah absolutely.

What about the racial barrier? I'm Iranian and these girls are all Slavic. You rarely or almost never see a couple like this. I read in a psychology article that people tend to date within their race. Problem for me is I'm not attracted to my race, I can't help it that i'm attracted to these specific girls so dating is very hard for me.

Mmmm I don't know many Iranian men, but I know Arab men who date/dated slavic girls so I don't think it would be a problem.
      My Bestfriend dated an Egyptian man and she is Serbian.

• Sure

• Yea, they look good for you

I find that hard to believe. Girls like these usually have guys who are way hotter than me. To put it in perspective I'm a 6/10 and they date 8/10 guys.

I hear that but if you're nice guy? you shouldn't have any problem getting them. Your personality should make up the other 4 points

• Yeah
    They're not even all that

• Your face is OK not bad. But your body makes up for it. I give an 8 on looks.

but how are you hung? And if not well... then just be good at sex.

Also you're personality. I've seen pretty girls date ugly guys because they are loyal and funny

• Sure. You all look in the same range to me.

• If you wanted to

What Guys Said 7

• Why not? If you get to know anyone and get close with them there's always a chance of being with them in a relationship

• Your a good looking guy, fit as long as your a good persona and have a decent personality I see no problem you shouldn't have any problem getting with girls like this.

• Well, it's more than just looks. It also depends on personalities, character and lifestyles of both you and the girls. Besides, those girls might find guys who look like you atteactive.

• You've got a good smile and great muscles... if you're fun to be with, there's no reason why not.

• Dude you are jacked.
    Yeah I think so. In terms of looks you got this fam

If you want a good chance of landing a girl like this. You need, status, money and ambitions! Good luck!

• Yes and no. Is there more to you than just looks?

• 28d

I'm afraid not but I consider myself a nice guy if that counts.

• 28d

Wouldn't make sense as I'm 22 and have never had a girlfriend :( and still a virgin :_(

• 28d

Doesn't matter in my opinion, if it's just looks and nothing else.

• I think you definitely have a shot. If you found 10 girls like that who were all single, I'll bet you'd be able to get at least one.