Best approach for trying to get with a girl?

Here's my suggestions:

1. Be an asshole. Seriously, women like the more confident, douchebag side of men. Go figure.
2. Always keep your options open. If a girl doesn't reply within 72 hours, keep it moving.
3. Don't try to over romance. No one between 19-25 is looking for a serious relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• Okay let me make this really really simple for you.

1. Are you kidding me? Let some idiot do that to me, and I'm sending that fool to the hospital.
    2. Really? Like no girl doesn't have prorates, especially if she is working or have school? How about you practice what you preach.
    3. To some degree! But when your just flat out lusting and going for a pants that is NOT romance!! And second of all, few are looking for serious relationships, even marriage! But to assume that everybody within that age bracket isn't looking for a serious relationship. What about those in the 26-50 bracket?

Idiots stay single.

• To this day i cannot figure out how guys equate confidence to being a douchebag. Everytime i see that statement i just face palm. and i hear that from guys daily.. it's really stupid.

• Umm. If a guy is an asshole I won't talk to him in the first place, let alone ever consider him dating material. And seeing as I'm in a serious relationship right now and I'm 19, your last statement is also false. I can't speak for others but personally I don't like to waste my time dating someone if it's not someone I could see myself with for the rest of my life.

• "No one between 19-25 is looking for a serious relationship. "
    Someone doesn't understand humans (especially women).

• You must get all den ladies

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be an asshole. Be funny in an assholish way. Be socialable with lots of girls to keep your options open. Be confident. You control the frame, not her.

• 1. Be awesome
    2. Well.. step one pretty much takes care of everything

• Lol. No comment.

• Grab her by the p#$$y