"if two past lovers remain friends, its either they are still in love, or never were" agree or disagree?

explain why or why not, also how do you know the difference between the two?

What Guys Said 2

• huh most of my ex try to remain friends but then they start acting weird.. then i get those random text in middle of the night saying i miss you can i come over

• That's garbage.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm I'm not sure, I think if you're going to remain friends with your ex its usually because there wasn't something that really bonded you two together in the first place. I think a lot of people think they can be friends with an ex for the sake of being civil and never hang out etc. I don't see a point in remaining friends with an ex because yes you were lovers before and if there was genuine love there you can't just go back to being platonic- better to have them out of your life. And if ended on a bad note why have them in your life after anyway they're just toxic.

• love never brings forth seperation and alienation. society confuses lust and attraction with love... .

• My ex and I are still friends but I still have feelings for him and so does he so no lol.

• 23d

so you're both in love with each other? why don't you get back together?

• 23d

Mine is an asshat though lol

• 23d

lool so is mine, welcome to the club!

• They aren't necessarily in love, but they couldn't be trusted not to jump into bed with each other. The physical and sexual attraction will still remain even if there's no love left