MILF's & DILF's, dating material?

Guys and Girls.Would you date someone with a kid?After you answer the poll leave your thoughts on this. Please!

This question has a poll!

• NO! Vote A
  • I'd sleep with them, but I wouldn't date them. Vote B
  • I would casually date them, but nothing serious. Vote C
  • If they have only 1, maybe 2; but not if they have more than that. Vote D
  • Yes, whether they have kids or not doesn't matter. Vote E
What I find surprising about this poll is that the NO!'s have been mostly girls, and I expected those to be guys.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love kids and if the kids are hers then there part of her and if I wanted things to work I would have to love all parts of her.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind kids at all, but I do have limits (no more than 2). Also, It needs to be understood getting into the relationship that I'm not trying to be their new daddy. As long as those things are known and respected, all is cool.

• The real question though is what about a GILF or a GILF (Grandma or Grandpa)? A buddy of mine just became a Grandpa at 37 and before anyone gets any preconceived ideas, he is a farmer who was married at 18 to his high school sweetheart and his son was also married at 18. My buddy says that he loves his wife more each day and wouldn't trade his life for anything, and if you saw him you would believe it. He really loves his life, wife and family and it shows in everything he does.

• older women are attractive I think. having kids wouldn't persuade me to go out with them or not. it would be your personality and then the way the kids are being raised that would persuade me. not just the fact that you had kids.

• I'm too young and ambitious, I don't think I could date someone with a kid at my age (25). I have too many things I want to do and seeing someone who has a kid would just tie me down even further.

• I tend to treat women the same way no matter whether they have children or not - I try not to play games with women or tease them or send them mixed messages. If I like them, I like their children. If I'm not interested, I will not pretend that I am. I tend to treat single mothers sensitively because I would not want to get into a relationship with them and end up hurting them. They have evidently been through enough already and I would not want to cause them any more hurt. I tend to look at the fact, also, that if I fell in love with her, would I be able to support her and her child(ren)? I would not want to begin a relationship with a single mother unless I was serious about her or any other woman for that matter. I would probably tend to not have casual, meaningless sex with her, because I would not want to take the chance of her getting attached and getting hurt if it was all about sex for me. If I wanted casual, no-strings attached sex, I would tend to find someone who wanted the same. However, if I knew for a fact that she only wanted that type of a fling and I was interested, I might do it. I just would want to be careful of the consequences for her and me. Make sense?

What Girls Said 5

• depends on if it was like on purpose like a divorce and stuff or he just got a girl pregnant on accident. because my cousin likes this guy who got a girl pregnant, but they're still in highschool. I don't think that's serious baggage, becuase him and the mom decided that he would probably not be in the baby's life as the father.

• there is nothing wrong with dating someone with a child, just realize that you are not that child's parent therefore do not let anyone convince you otherwise

• FitzCarly2008,Once you live together, you function as parent, whether you wish or not, so you ARE one: a father is not someone who leaves a 'loving spoonful' of sperm near a womans' little egg, a father is someone who educates and takes responsibility.Don't err between genetics and responsibility: responsibility is important.

• I would say it depends on how old they are, and how old the kids are.

• I don't think it matters if the other person has children as long as you both are interested in one another and happy together,

• when the guy would be worth it I would date him. I don t think that's a reason not to do it.