I need confirmation from strangers, does he really like me?

I have known this guy for 6 years, he's been single for 5 years now and we've been kinda flirting around for 2 years. My friends and mom say he's into me but I'm not really sure because someone has never been interested in me before.

He knows I'm in love with him but he has never really given me a straight answer but when he texts he uses a lot of kissy and wink emoji's, which he never really does with people. He won't let anyone get really involved with him, has trouble trusting people. He can't even give his own mother a hug, I'm the only person he hugs.

I mean, we've kissed, hugged, walked hand in hand and Saturday he drove me home, 45 minute drive 2x, when I was supposed to take the train back home, and while he was driving me home I had my hand on his inner thigh and he kinda moved his leg so that my hand would slide higher. He also started singing Your Song by Elthon John. He's the kind of person to remove your hand if he doesn't want people to touch him.

I just want a confirmation. Thanks!

1mo I realise I put it in the wrong category, my apologies.

What Guys Said 3

• He is into you but he is unsure that you really like him. Just like your unsure of him so he does not want to make a move and risk losing you. Try openly flirting with him and hinting that you want to go out with him.

• So you've kissed? Hugged? Held hands? Touched his thigh? HE SANG ELTON MOTHERFLIPPIN JOHN TO YOU? Guys don't just do that, at least not in public, I'm telling ya lol

Seems like he is pretty interested

• What else there to be proven? He's yours girl... go get him :D

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Seems so.