Should I tell the guy I'm dating for only 3 weeks that I took a pregnancy test even tho it was negative?

I took it because my period is late.

25d We did use protection!

What Guys Said 4

• It's better to let him share your fears. He'll become more aware of the risk.

• you dated for three weeks and you had sex? REALLLYY !

• If it came back negative then no.

• Might want to take another one, just in case

But, no, it's not really needed. Only tell him, if you're actually for sure, know you're pregnant

What Girls Said 8

• Silence is Golden, Pinkie Asker.
    However, Yes, 'Tell the guy I'm dating for only 3 weeks," to Slap a Raincoat on, Wavy Waters Could get Rough Up there.
    Good luck and WHEW!! xx

• 25d

He did wear a little raincoat! But nothing is 100% sure!

• 25d

lol This pretty Much is nearly 95%(Yes, can break or end up Up inside, has happened to my sis) but to wear Extra "Water Proof," Seek some contraceptive on your own end, dear. xx

• Nah, there's no need to! It was negative, so it's not a big deal at all. I mean, go ahead if you really really feel like you should, but it's not a big deal at all.

• No, why would he need to know if the test was negative? Unless you're really comfortable clueing him in on your cycle?

• Test again and tell him to beat his meat or wrap it.

• How late is your period? Unless you think it could be a false negative I wouldn't tell him if you haven't already discussed your period being late.

• That ain't none of his business

• No. But if you want to get pregnant, you should tell him

• 25d

Why would I want to get pregnant, geez 🙄

• 25d

Some people don't mind, getting pregnant, and some people really want to get pregnant. Since I don't know you, I had to simply consider all possibilities.

• I did the same and told hi, even tho we dated for a month