How to flirt with a guy while walking together?

I have a class with my crush and we always walk together afterward. We always laugh and make jokes, and I think he likes me as well, but I'm not sure. What are some good ways to be a little flirty and test the waters to see if he likes me? Also, how can I get his phone number if we're already facebook friends and message each other occasionally?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great that you two laugh and joke. That's already kind of flirty. Laughing together helps make a connection. Here's a suggestion: When you're walking -- and laughing -- together, take the opportunity to touch him on his arm or his shoulder. That kind of "innocent" touching is actually very powerful and you shouldn't underestimate it.

• What if you're too shy to touch him?

• Well I just hope since you have a crush on him he'll pick up on your signals and ask you out! :)

• Thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• brush yourself against him a lot, slight touches and smile a lot
    then ask him out and his number to contact him

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Touch is the number one "I'm interested" flirting device. It's the nuclear bomb of flirting and only a complete dumb ass misses the signals. Try lightly touching his arm between the elbow and shoulder and laughing when he says something funny. I would also suggest offering him your number and suggesting that you'd like him to call you sometime to hang out. Guys feel like they can't offer their number (it's like a stupid rule or something).

• Not sure about saying "hangout" . Thats too friendly. Might be mixed message maybe more "do something together". But Definatly touching.

• @Paul09 Hanging out is safe yeah. The only guy that gets bent out of shape over that phrase is typically a needy dude. I get that line plenty and sometimes it means something and sometimes it doesn't. It's why context is important. It gives you the opportunity to make a move (flirt) or just hangout if you aren't feeling it.

• Just keep doing what you're doing. Talk to him and get to know him better. And as far as getting his phone number, just ask for it casually.

• Talk to him more make it know u like him

• ask about his love life or ask him about first kiss and all

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you said you guys make jokes right? Maybe start with something like this, "am I in your personal space right now?" and if he answers with no, "that's a shame, I would've love to be in your bubble." I tried it with my crush, and he laughed, I think it even brought us closer together lol.