How to flirt with a guy while walking together?

I have a class with my crush and we always walk together afterward. We always laugh and make jokes, and I think he likes me as well, but I'm not sure. What are some good ways to be a little flirty and test the waters to see if he likes me? Also, how can I get his phone number if we're already facebook friends and message each other occasionally?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great that you two laugh and joke. That's already kind of flirty. Laughing together helps make a connection. Here's a suggestion: When you're walking -- and laughing -- together, take the opportunity to touch him on his arm or his shoulder. That kind of "innocent" touching is actually very powerful and you shouldn't underestimate it.

What if you're too shy to touch him?

Well I just hope since you have a crush on him he'll pick up on your signals and ask you out! :)

• 28d

Thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• brush yourself against him a lot, slight touches and smile a lot
    then ask him out and his number to contact him

What Guys Said 2

• Touch is the number one "I'm interested" flirting device. It's the nuclear bomb of flirting and only a complete dumb ass misses the signals. Try lightly touching his arm between the elbow and shoulder and laughing when he says something funny. I would also suggest offering him your number and suggesting that you'd like him to call you sometime to hang out. Guys feel like they can't offer their number (it's like a stupid rule or something).

Not sure about saying "hangout" . Thats too friendly. Might be mixed message maybe more "do something together". But Definatly touching.

@Paul09 Hanging out is safe yeah. The only guy that gets bent out of shape over that phrase is typically a needy dude. I get that line plenty and sometimes it means something and sometimes it doesn't. It's why context is important. It gives you the opportunity to make a move (flirt) or just hangout if you aren't feeling it.

• ask about his love life or ask him about first kiss and all

What Girls Said 0