How long to develop feelings/open up?

How long does it take you develop feelings for your boy/girlfriend? I met the guy I've been seeing on a dating app and didn't have any expectations initially. We've gone on lots of dates, usually last half day or more, and we've have PDA/kissed/sex-all of which have been great. Over about a month and a half I've started developing feelings for him. In the first few weeks, he asked if I was interested in him b/c I guess I was a little closed off. I haven't really dated, so I'm trying to avoid over/under sharing, but he's expressed interest in really getting to know me. Is 1.5 months normal to realize you genuinely like someone and any tips on how to show him my growing feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me when I say that there is no template for how long it takes to feel something. I've had a range of time in relationships where it took a few months, or a few weeks. If you feel something and he reciprocates, there should be few barriers to sharing how you feel. Try not to overthink it and just let it happen. You will open up as you need. Try not to overthink it.

Weeks? Nigga you barely know this girl.

@BubbleBoy69 Feelings are feelings. I'm not talking about madly in love, and context is important. Like knowing someone for a few years as a friend and then suddenly after spending time together something happens and you catch feelings. So no, I didn't barely know the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Precisely 37 days and 6 hours.

Seriously, there's no time scale on these things. Don't know why everybody expects it. When it happens, it happens, but it's safe to say if it hasn't happened in years it won't happen.

1.5 months is cool, lots of people would take longer. Just tell him you like him more if you want him to know lol "you know, I'm liking you more and more over time, and am really feeling more comfortable with you"
    It's normal. Anybody who feels everything all at once at the start, they often end up hurt, because they're putting all their eggs in one basket, and the basket is that of an asshole.

What Guys Said 3

• Over a month? That's a long ass time by today's standards. Open up, see what comes next, not getting any younger.

• Years.

• I only develop feelings for a girl when i know she is interested in me. So usually sometimes after i've cummed in her mouth.

Before that i don't really care.

What Girls Said 5

• It's a bit on the longer side, but it's perfectly fine! You're taking your time and that's important! There's no time limit for how long it takes to get into a relationship, it's different with everyone! But if you like him, you might as well just tell him straight on 😁 I'm rooting for ya girl!!

• Minimum 6 months. I date people that make me happy but it's rarely anything more than happy until 6months openning up that takes forever

• I can like somebody within a week or even within a day or a certain number of hours but I don't kiss, hold hands or have sex just because I like somebody. What I do physically is very limited - what I offer emotionally is more dense.

• it's by sharing everything honestly

• Yes, a month is perfect. I think a lot of people quickly dive in fast and that's why many relationships easily fall apart today. I think it's very easy to develop attraction, but actual understanding, trust and commitment should take a decent amount of time.