Guys: Do you believe you're the kind of a person that would benefit more from being asked out by a girl (than if you tried to do it yourself)?

• (18-24) Yes.
  • (25-29) Yes.
  • (30 and over) Yes.
  • (18-24) No.
  • (25-29) No.
  • (30 and over) No.
  • I'm underage... and yeah, obviously... Yes.
29d Mostly yes then...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind doing the asking. Unfortunately, nowadays many women give off hints that end up misrepresenting their interests. For example, one of my friends would always flirt with me - touching, giggling and jokes that weren't funny, etc. When I asked her out, she said she wanted to be friends.
    Another girl (an ex) was somewhat cold towards me - no physical contact, quiet, a bit aloof. 2 months after meeting her, she jokingly said, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me out yet." Apparently that's what she wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl, most definitely yes. I'm under the circumstance of asking a guy out. However, trying to figure out the most proper way to do it without embarrassing myself or If he says no.
    I think it shows a level of confidence and appreciation to a guy knowing that the girl is really interested in you, not to mention brave enough to make such an effort to ask a guy out.

What Guys Said 26

• Women have made it so complicated that I think that they should be the ones going through their own hell now. Let's see how you gals do with what you left us.

• I voted a hard YES, 2 of my longest r/s were where the girl asked me out, the most recent one was where before I asked her if should wanted to grab a cup of coffee she beat me to the punch.

• That is a very definite "Yes" for me

• Yeah because a lot of women are apprehensive about men approaching them nowadays. Like the only times I've gotten women after asking them out online. Every time I've gotten a women in person, they're the ones that approached me first. Not that I'm complaining about it, but it'd be easier for both parties if women approached just as much as men.

• I'd find it sexy and more comfortable if a girl asked me out. Because then she would be comfortable with the topic and I would not have to worry about her turning me down. It would also show that she wants the relationship, not that she is being forced into it or trying it out. It can provide confidence on the part of the guy asking, but it also leaves a guy having to do the asking himself which can be nerve racking. Now that does leave us with the question, who should be responsible for asking the other out? Either way, I guess it comes down to which one is the boldest to do it first, and the responsibility can belong to either party.

• Not anymore because I don't even want to date anymore. Back in my teens and college years it definitely would've increased my self esteem and given me the confidence to ask them out later. But it never happened. Just stay single for life. I can handle it.

• Anyone will vote yes of course as I thought (so far). If the other one asks you out there are no doubts in your head you are confident about what you are doing and no mind games that destroy your mood. Everything is chill

• I would actually have a greater respect/admiration for a woman who made the move. Shows she knows what she wants and isn't about to play games to get the guy to make a move.

• No... never , although I'm sure some guys wouldn't mind.

• I believe I would but then I'd be waiting around forever because that would never happen.

• I think it's neutral. I wouldn't mind asked her, as long as she gave me clear signs that she wanted that to happen. If we both want it to happen, I don't see much benefits of who does what.

• I prefer the girl asks because I like her to take the lead more often.

• I think everybody benefits if everybody asks everybody out spontaenously.

• Maybe, I don't know.

• Sure I'd enjoy that... these silly traditions like "he must be the one who asks" :-(
    I'm not into that, if a girl asks me out I'm a happy guy :D :D

• No, I prefer doing it myself but I have absolutely nothing against girls asking me out. I just prefer being in control cause I haven't been into most of the girls who asked me out.

• It make more sense for women to approach and ask men out than the other way around.

• I'm cool either way. I have had three girls ask me out, and I was very flattered by it. But there's nothing better than asking a girl and getting a yes. It makes the girl and guy both feel special.

• I'd rather the girl ask me, or show attention. Just because I'm tired of seeking women who inevitably are taken and it kills your stride!

• definitely yes. I'm on the shy and introverted side, a bit of social anxiety... so that would make things much easier

• Possibly but with my luck they would be unattractive , lol

• I answered "No", but I have been approached by a very little number of girls. But I wasn't feeling they are matching. So it didn't go well in any of those times.

• who wouldn´t benefit from that happening? xD

• Yes, I'm still getting over my shyness and insecurities.

• I would like that, but that's a rare occurrence so I would just have to ask them out

• If course I'm a shy guy

What Girls Said 0