- (18-24) Yes.12% (1)38% (22)35% (23)Vote
- (25-29) Yes.12% (1)19% (11)18% (12)Vote
- (30 and over) Yes.0% (0)28% (16)24% (16)Vote
- (18-24) No.38% (3)9% (5)12% (8)Vote
- (25-29) No.0% (0)3% (2)3% (2)Vote
- (30 and over) No.0% (0)2% (1)2% (1)Vote
- I'm underage... and yeah, obviously... Yes.38% (3)1% (1)6% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I don't mind doing the asking. Unfortunately, nowadays many women give off hints that end up misrepresenting their interests. For example, one of my friends would always flirt with me - touching, giggling and jokes that weren't funny, etc. When I asked her out, she said she wanted to be friends.
Another girl (an ex) was somewhat cold towards me - no physical contact, quiet, a bit aloof. 2 months after meeting her, she jokingly said, "I'm surprised you haven't asked me out yet." Apparently that's what she wanted.1
Most Helpful Girl
As a girl, most definitely yes. I'm under the circumstance of asking a guy out. However, trying to figure out the most proper way to do it without embarrassing myself or If he says no.
I think it shows a level of confidence and appreciation to a guy knowing that the girl is really interested in you, not to mention brave enough to make such an effort to ask a guy out.1