Please help! I am about to BREAK DOWN... has my nightmare come true... does she have her first boyfriend now?

Please help! I am about to BREAK DOWN...has my nightmare come true...does she have her first boyfriend now?

I wanted to be her first boyfriend 😢😢

What Girls Said 15

• She is being remarkably clear. You're bordering on harassment. Stop it.

She isn't interested in you. So shut up about it and move on. She can't spell it out clearer. The only thing she can do now is block you and if you persist, she can take legal action. THAT'S where you're headed if you continue to message her begging for romantic attention and having a pity party for yourself.

Buck up, get a hold of yourself, and get over it.

• 29d

But how am I going to find another girl that has never had a bf?

• 29d

You've made your standards. So deal with it. If that means you're single for the rest of your life then accept that and just be single.

Having high standards means being okay if no one lives up to them. So... not my problem or anyone else's that they don't meet your standards.

• Why are you so desperate to be someone's FIRST boyfriend? In the long run, it never matters who was the first. It matters who was the LAST, because that person is the one who has made the most lasting impression. You're borderline harassing this girl and she has made it perfectly clear that she is not interested. Do yourself a favor and back off so that you can move on and learn how to let her go.

• 29d

What if you could be someones first AND last? That is better than just last. A first will always be a first. But you can never guarentee to be the last. Only by natural death can someone be the last. What if one's life was extended to 200 years. Who is to say a woman would be with that same guy?

• 29d

While that is an ideal sentiment, that is not usually how the world works. If you're spending all your efforts trying to find a girl that you like AND where you can be her first boyfriend, you might never truly find love. It's always possible, but you're setting yourself up for constant misery. Trust me - I've been someone's first AND last (so far... he hasn't dated anyone else since we broke up 6 years ago) and it really didn't feel that special.

• 29d

But see, you are with your first. It is a sweet story I feel I can never have

• Stop messaging her, she clearly doesn't want to talk to you.

• You really need to get back on your meds man.

• 29d

I am. Dont be so damn mean about it... because i am struggling right now

• 29d

Well genius, then you would know that just getting meds from the one doesn't substitute for getting therapy from the other now shouldn't ya?

• 29d

Are you the reason why I am not getting called into work?

• ... dude... she made it clear she's not interested. Yeah it sucks but dont go send her messages like 'im praying to win your heart' and 'this always happens'. It makes you look super clingy and she's obviously bugged by you.

• OMG, pull yourself together and stop being so weak. She couldn't be anymore clear, so you need to stop harassing her.

• Bro she said she ain't interested. Take it with a grain of salt and move on. You seem like a decent man. So you'll have your pick. Ain't the end of the world.

• Leave the fucking girl alone. She asked you in the nicest way possible to be left alone. Geez. I would have blocked you

• Your desperation is turning into harrsment. LEAVE HER ALONE! She doesn't like you, she said she never gave you any impression that she liked you either. What's the deal with being her first boyfriend? You're being very creepy.

• 29d

Because a first love is special. There is a longer explanation behind it. It is hard to explain.

• Did you make a gag account just so you could ask this question?

• 29d

Yes i did

• 29d

Yeah, there have been a lot of posts about the obsession of "being someone's first." (Most notably the one about keeping mementos of blood-stained sheets or whatever from a night of sex with a 16 year old girl he lost his virginity to.) Many girls have been resultingly pretty severely harassed from this obsession on here.

• 29d

@dangerDoge eeeeeeeew tmi XD
      It's one thing to want to be each other's firsts, but to want to be the first for many girls is gross.

• "I wanted to be her first boyfriend."

Ummm, ok. If you wanted to then you should have asked her first. Let it go, dude. 😊

• Dude... you're literally stalking her. You're lucky she hasn't blocked you yet.

• I'm sorry to say this but she's not interested in you so you have to move on or you're you will waste your time and get hurt even more. The only advice that I can give you is to pray to God for your ideal girl and believe that you will receive her in Jesus name. While you're believing God for the right one, you can focus on yourself, school, or work.

• Um at first she seemed mean but towards the end she seemed really nice and it seems like you have been bothering her for awhile. Take the tips she gave you they are important ones.

You were bordering on harassment... that is not healthy. You can't obcess on the never having a boyfriend thing so much or you really will end up painting yourself into a box...

• You're making her uncomfortable and yourself upset.

The sooner you stop, the sooner this spell of infatuation will end.

• 29d

How else am I going to find a girl that has never had a boyfriend before?

• 29d

Well that is important to me

• 29d

It's not just "important" to you creeper.

It's all you obsess about

What Guys Said 20

• Sorry to say this, but you are acting like a child.

She has as much right to not like you as you do to like her. Her feelings are no more malicious than your are. You may think you care about her, but you are not willing to take her feelings and desires into account. If you cared for her, you would want her happiness at least as much as your own.

I know it hard to like someone that doesn't feel the same, but life is full of heartache. Feeling heartbroken is natural but how your handle that heartbreak, show the kind of man you are and revels the intentions you had in the first place.

It is clear from the above that it is your happiness and not hers that is most important to you. Grow up. Accept that you don't always get what you want.

• Why would you want to be someone's first boyfriend tho lol, first relationships are always a mess, inexperience get in the way and clearly you are not suited to be a good boyfriend at the moment, you are way too nice and way too anoying, stop texting her, you are extremely lucky she is even texting you back and explaining you why she did whatever she did, with that being said learn from it, there's literally MILIONS of girls around here and who gives a fuck if you are the first, here is a clear example of what happens when you are first you get replaced by some other guy that she prefers mainly because its something new and people get used to eachother after a while and it gets kinda boring , I dont blame her tho , man up and move on.

• Seemed very one sided, that she has never had any interest in you, but you a lot in her. And yeah you really need to back off and just accept her choice and reasoning, trying to play the sympathy card to get her to keep talking to you is just a shitty thing to do, even more so when it haven't actually been anything between you two. Also based on how you write. I dont think u love or care about this girl at all.

I think this is more or even puurly about yourself. Seen stuff like this so many times now. I just really hope you won't bother her past this point. She made it pretty clear, in a nice way too.

• i want to support u in this... but, u are just over the top. while girls say no and do other things all the time. u have to do along with their wishes and allow them to play their games. but this does not seem like one of those moments. it seems like its been a short encounter and she may have never given u any glimer of hope. being a girls first boyfriend means nothing. girls will a lot of times bond with the guy they first have sex with. but that is NOT always their first boyfriends. so dont get the two confused. and ur generation is fucking weird anyway, plenty of them dont do anything but cuddle. there is research to show this. as i said they are fucking weird. so ur dream of first boyfriend isn't that hard to pull off. ur also young. its not unreasonable for u to date someone a few years younger than u easily with out any questions being asked at all. also heavily increasing ur odds of this dream u want.

long story short, just get out there and jsut keep ur eyes open and try to be u. do as this girl told u and use that to find the next girl. maybe u will have better luck with her. being the best boyfriend possible will make u the boyfriend girls thing of instead of OTHERS!!! girls only thing of other bfs when u suck. remember that. so if u are awesome and u rock in bed, there will be no reason for a chick to think of her other bfs for any reason!!! even if she has had 100 bfs

• She definitely has some guy she has her sights on, and it's not you.

Plus it is painfully obvious you're annoying the shit out of her! Stop messaging her!

----

One of the most painful things about dating as a man, isn't rejection. It is being rejected, and never with 100% certainty knowing why you were rejected or what you "did wrong".

My personal advice based on these screenshots... you're needy. You cling hard to a girl who hasn't even shown strong feelings for you yet.

Dial back your emotions. You are probably a "lover" archetype of man like myself and have lots of love to give while loving getting affection... but MANY other people (regardless of gender), take more time than you and I to socially warm-up to, and eventually emotionally bond with, another person.

DIAL. IT. BACK.

Be more fun, be more silly, be more carefree. THAT attracts women. Stop being so emotionally heavy, you're breaking these ppl's tolerance towards you by being too damn serious.

• Dude girls like her are a dime a dozen. Women are probably the most replaceable thing in your life, largely because there's so many of them... especially in a big city. You're being waaay to clingy for a girl who I bet is no better than a 6, maybe 7 tops. Just let her go and move on

• 29d

But how many other girls out there my age have never had a boyfriend? Hardly any.

• 29d

Says who lol? You realize that in your city Aline, there's probably thousands of girls who have never had a boyfriend right? You need to get out of the house waaay more dude

• 29d

ur generation are fucking weird, a lot have not.

• Seriously, she gave you a very clear reason why she doesn't want to be with you and she was extremely nice in the way she let you down. Stop begging and just face the fact that she doesn't want to be with you. Its border line creepy.

• Wanting to be her first boyfriend does not seem like a good reason to want to be with her. She is the kind of girl that knows what she wants. That being said, what do you want in a girl? I ask because you came off as desperate.

• She gave you solid advice, bro. Don't be a clinger. Don't ever be a clinger. Girls don't like that shit.

• Like every one said your coming off super needy and placing very low value on yourself. Begging will never ever get a girl intrested in you it's not worth your dignity. It just makes you look bad at the end and if she had any little intrest in you it would be gone by now Don't do it!! You should be happy she told you straight up now you should move on sory to say this but your starting to look pathetic.

• You... -_-

You are someone weak, needy and prideless. Just Behave like a man, who gives a fuck if she didn't want you? Why are u crying after her and make her feel like she is the only woman? Quit acting like a kid and someone vile, you are humiliated for being a penny boy.

• You are such a fucking faggot. Did you not have a masculine role model growing up? Grow some balls

• Damn dude, this girls really liked you at some point. I mean she even told you what you did right/wrong. I suggest you drop her, and find new one. Don't be a Pus about it.

• Fuck it there are way better chicks out there.

• 29d

How many girls my age have never had a boyfriend tho?

• 29d

Who cares don't get hung up bruh, suck it up and March on to the next chick. Trust me I get turned away all the time and I used to let it bother me but now I could care less. The faster you move on to the next the faster you find the right girl and if she was the right girl she would like you back. Don't waste your time getting upset and speculating just fill it up by moving on.

• I never come on strong to a girl. If she wants me than we will talk
    I never make a nuisance out of myself. You may have scared her off
    How long have you two been talking? Who contacted who first time?

• You made the mistake of putting her on a pedestal. Stop it. She's only a girl. She's not god.

• this is gonna be extremely difficult but you gotta get over her. and stop messaging her it's gonna kill your self confidence and make you seem desperate. how long have you known this girl?

• 29d

I have messaged her for a few months.

But how am I going to find another pretty girl that has never had a boyfriend before?

• 29d

Because of the hypothetical situation of "what if a girl could get back with her first love and be just as happy if not happier"? First loves are sweet and special.

• 29d

so if a girl has had a boyfriend you won't date her?

• I couldn't read all this cringe..

• 29d

You don't beg and plead with some girl you've never been with, or in general.
      You're just digging a deeper hole, and then you seriously just went 'this always happens my lifes troubles blahblahblah"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

When she said "i have a boyfriend and dont want to be friends" thats a pretty clear indicator she doesn't want to hear a word from you. You can't pester someone into liking you, ya suck it up and move on.

• Bro I'm sorry cuase your hurting but our kinda pathetic

• You could really use medication.