Is chemistry awkward at first?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 15

• It was pretty awkward when the teacher said 'drop the base' and I started twerking

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d811a1546527b3f811c290.jpg

• at first i was thinking yes its easy, but then after reading some of the other answers, i was thinking about it recently. and i guess they have it right.

very recently i started something with someone and they remind me of someone from highschool. this is a very high complement. it was actually very hard to ask this person out, because of this. it did make me feel like a little kid. and it at many times has been hard to talk to her because of these feelings. but because of how i feel and the matching feelings from the highschool comparison, she is very special to me... even though i do not think these are returned, even as our relationship seems to be complicated as hell.

but in the past as u get to know each other and after u have had sex at least once and start to learn each other things calm down and things start to take their course. it might seem weird but that to me seems like the final moment when two people see how they "fit" together is during sex. even though the first time will be the worst time, if it is really bad it probably means u need to break up. or if there is something else wrong, like a total size issue which happens rarely. its no fun when u dont fit.

• If it isn't, its not chemistry. Real chemistry makes you feel uneasy and like you are a little kid again.

Lust, which is not the same, will not make you feel that way. Lust only tells you what you want. True chemistry, tells you about what you both want.

• It depends if you have ever had it with someone before. If your not used to getting along with people right off the bat then yeah it can be. When me and my exfemale freind had great chemistry together it was kind of awkward but enjoyable.

• Real chemistry is when you click with someone right away and you just vibe without any awkwardness. So No chemistry is not awkward at first.

people also can develop chemistry over time as well since sometimes early on people are unable to be themselves and there are shy/awkward moments but then as they become more comfortable they begin to click and sparks fly.

• definitely is, and sometimes to be honest that beginning chemistry can mess things up because of that awkwardness, some people mistake it for thinking it is because they are really not attracted to the person, rather than giving it some time, and letting the beginning awkwardness pass.

• It's not that bad as long as you know the basic chemicals and stuff. I found lab work quite fun actually.

• No, chemistry is when it happens so easily you don't notice it, it's like you've known them for years.

• It didn't seem awkward at first in High School, then it became awkward xD

• Depends if you an an ex of yours is in the same class

• What, the subject?

• Kissing is awkward at first too. It takes a while for things to really find a happy flow.

• it's nothing compared to physics

• It was always easy for me.

• Are we talking attraction towards each other or the actual subject?

What Girls Said 3

• Not really, at first it's kind of easy and fun, but once you study it for a while and really take the time get into the theory and the work Chemistry can be pretty easy. But it takes dedication to really understand it.

Chemical Science + Relationships.

• No. I feel like chemistry should stop being awkward after you enter your 20's and are ready to leave 'crushes' behind in pursuit of a mature relationship.

• It's not a hard class if that's what you mean.