Is He Serious? Older Guy Wants to Own Me... 😕?

I recently started talking to this older guy.. He is a major political figure in my hometown.. We have been talking for a few months now seen each other on a few quick outtings but never anything more..

Recently he told me he loved me, but how I can never leave him or make him upset. I told him im a 1 person gal, but he says things he wants to brand or get a mini tattoo on me showing im his, he tells me he will never let me leave him, or how I can never be with another man gor the rest of my life, im his for life and how possessive and aggressive he is... It has me feeling like its some 50 shades of type Dorian Grey Anastasia type time but possibly more sinister...

Its gotten to the point he wants to set me up with a secret house, pay off my education, basically take care of me. The downside our relationship has to be a secret since he is a major public figure... I dont know how to side steps this, constructive advice would be appreciated..

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, this is this type of situation where if you dont love him RIGHT NOW in this moment? You gotta get out. Otherwise itll end soon and badly. (if you do you'll have to handle this with care, you never know how serious he was, or what he might do to you

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him to drop dead and stop all forms of communication

• Time to play the blackmail card

• You don't have to put up with this, just end communication.

What Girls Said 0