What do you think of stretch marks?

In general, most girls have them, either from puberty (yay...), or by gaining or losing a lot of weight very quickly. I myself have stretch marks on my breasts and hips- they aren't that noticeable (and I've never had someone go 'ew!' over them), but they're from having a flat chest to DD breasts in the space of about two years. I'm not chubby, just average size with (it feels like) gigantic breasts.
My question is, if you had a partner who had stretch marks for whatever reason- what are your thoughts?
I figure they're only natural and most people have them, lol.
Thoughts? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, stretch marks on breasts are very sexy. I'm kind of indifferent for stretch marks on other areas of a girl's body. The exception is pregnancy stretch marks, which I find very attractive, not so much for the way they look as much as the sentimentality

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I know that just about everybody has them and it's not too big a deal for me! I mean, if they're like, covered in them, then it's a bit gross to look at, but I understand and respect them. Because stuff happens, ya know? And it's nothing we can control a lot of the time! So I've realized that it's not a big deal and I don't really care 🤗 You shouldn't feel too self conscious about having any! If it makes you feel better, I have some on my thighs right where my underwear sits! So in the summer when I wear a bikini they're a bit visible. They used to bother me a lot, but I realize that I can't change them, and then I realize like "pft. Well not everyone is looking at these fab thighs so it's not that big a deal" so yeah! Don't feel bad about having any! 🤗🤗

What Guys Said 24

• They're very, very common and normal and not a big deal. They're actually kind of interesting looking.

• I don't think anything about them. They're a non issue

• Don't worry - Most guys don't really notice them

• They are natural and most guys won't care they will just appreciate your DD breasts, so don't worry about it at all!

• You're right they are natural and it wouldn't matter if my partner has 'em.
    There are many flaws in human body which are natural but stretch marks aren't flaws, they are just some sign that the body has developed.

• They're fine. By the time anyone gets to see them they're probably interested in you personally, and that's the most important thing. It's not like stretch marks are catching!
    I've never met a pair of boobs I didn't like. :)

• I dont care. I have stretch marks (i like to call them tiger stripes) on my thighs and hamstrings. Then again, im covered in scars...

Most people people have stretch marks.

• Don't care. My girlfriend has stretch marks on her butt, and it's sexy af.

• I know my sisters seem to make a big deal out of it.
    But it doesn't bother me, nor would I notice it.

• I have no problem with them but they look lovely on some girls.

• i didn't know that stretch mark thing were a thing til i got on this site...

• I have no problem with stretch marks

• I don't even notice most of the time.

• I have absolutely no problem with them!

• Not a problem at all

• I don't think people should be so superficial

• They're natural

• Sexy especially around the booty...

• Tiger stripes
    I doubt most people have them honestly or maybe I live under a rock, I mean one of my ex's has them.

• Most guys don't really notice them

• I have them on my knees and ass and they scare my friend

• They're cute.

• It doesn't matter at all. They are perfectly fine and a woman doesn't need to be worried about them at all no matter where they are! I feel it's excess male body hairs that's bothersome and ugly

• Hahaha! Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'd be far to mesmerized by your DDs to notice or care about the stretch marks! :D And in two years no less? That's a LOT of boobage in a short space of time! :P

What Girls Said 13

• I have loads of stretch marks :P Mine are on my inner thighs, my hips and my arse, all from gaining my weight in my lower body during puberty :P I actually don't mind them that much on me. I also don't care that my partner has them. His are vertical ones up and down his back an they're a lot darker than mine, mine are quite pale with maybe a few darker pink ones on my stomach, but his are like dark purple-y red and much more obvious and those are from growing so much in a short space of time. I actually think they're really pretty and most people have stretch marks anyway, they're in no way a big deal.

• I honestly do not give a damn. I was only 105 lbs when I got stretch marks on my legs, and they've since faded. No guy has A) Ever noticed them or B) Voice any issue with them. I even asked my current boyfriend about it, and he literally told me he didn't notice them until I pointed them out.

• They are totally normal just like it's normal to have a nose on your face. If a person ever judges you on them or won't date you for them you automatically know the person is definitely not worth the trouble.

• They got worse for me after childbirth. And at first I tried every stupid miracle cream i could- my stretch marks laughed at that s*** and kept on. Now I just think of 'me as battle scars from life. Men that I've been with are always my age or older and have seen adult Women before. They get it. No one has ever had a problem with them. If he did I'd say "oh yeah honey they are kinda gross, you're right. Let's go to your bank right now, get about 30 k, for starters, and go shopping for plastic surgeons. You're right, we should fix this immediately!"

I don't know if plastic surgery can even get rid of the silly things, I'd just enjoy f-ing w him before I kick his ass out!

• I think they're cute. But sometimes I feel like they can make my butt look ugly. I can be a tad bit insecure sometimes but it doesn't bother me that much.

• I agree with you their natural and if you can name one person who doesn't have them I'd be impressed :-)

• I think they're okay... I have them myself; on the lower part of my stomach (on the side), in between my thighs, and also the side of my hips.

• you can get rid of your stretch marks right

they can fade over time, to the point where they might not be nearly as noticeable. But I don't think they ever completely disappear

• I don't think guys care and if they do then bye lmao.

• Nothing really unless they're super noticeable
    #makemexicogreatagain

• I have I hate them tho

• I have a ton of very visible stretch marks on my hips, thighs and boobs and I actually love them they look like little lightning bolts and they are unique to my body. Plus, I've never met anyone who thought they're ugly, so don't worry.

• I was obese but got healthy and lost 45 lbs so I'm a normal size but still have stretch mark scars on my arms, stomach, and breasts. My boyfriend says i'm pretty and hasn't said anything about them so I don't think he cares. Don't worry, unless they're a jerk they won't care. I use cream that made them fade so you can only see them if you look up close.