What does it mean if your ex has sex with you when you're broken up?

Most Helpful Girl

• That they're just interested in it for the sex. You're broken up, so there's most likely not too much of a deeper meaning behind it. Or, maybe they still like you and this is them trying to get back with you. It's hard to say exactly without details, since each case is completely different.

• 24d

I had been dating my girlfriend for 9 months everything was amazing. Her family loved me and always discussed the future together and my take on kids and all of that. She said I was her best boyfriend ever and she wanted to get married. She broke up with me. After we split we didn't talk for like 2.5 weeks they started to slowly talk again a bit. We hung out one night and had sex and went on a late night run to get food. We had a lot of fun. Then next couple days go to a nice dinner and she tells me she missed me so much and still loves me. Adding she is not interested in anyone else. Dinner. She did say she was glad we're not dating right now so we can take it slow. I agreed. Dinner went really well i could tell she was happy. Even caught her starring at me in the car ride over saying I look really good. The next day she text me saying "everything I said at dinner was true, I just can't even understand myself I love you and will call you Sunday. She never called Sunday...

• 24d

Will do. Thanks for the great advice!!

• 24d

Yeah! You're very welcome!! I'm glad to help 🤗🤗

Most Helpful Guy

• It could potentially mean many things: she was horny, she was drunk, she still loves you, she did it out of sympathy for you, etc. You could ask her what it meant.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Means the ex wants the d?