Guys, Which is more important to you?

Let's say you're walking around and you see a girl. What's most important to you? That she has a pretty face and not an amazing toned body OR you care more for her nice toned body rather than her face.
lol I was just curious and wanted to know and please explain you're reasoning since every guy is different.

• Face
    57% (8)
  • Body
    43% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Other? Her personality. Some girls carry weight better than others. But if I had to choose between the two, I'd say face.

What Guys Said 7

• Personality is more important to me.

That's amazing. Good for you. You have no idea how many girls you've made feel better since us women concentrate on looking really good rather than paying attention to what really matters.

Looks don't matter, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What truly matters to me, is whom the person is on the inside.

• You meant to ask straight/bi guys this question #heteronormative. In the context of this question, none of them is important to me because I'm asexual and aromantic.

Yeah I did. i'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or anything.

• Oups I meant face

• Face, idgaf if she dont have face not giving it

• The face is important but I don't want someone really fat

• I don't care how she looks.
    She needs to be charming and have a dirty mind 😂

• The face