Guys, Which is more important to you?

Let's say you're walking around and you see a girl. What's most important to you? That she has a pretty face and not an amazing toned body OR you care more for her nice toned body rather than her face.
lol I was just curious and wanted to know and please explain you're reasoning since every guy is different.

• Face
  • Body
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Other? Her personality. Some girls carry weight better than others. But if I had to choose between the two, I'd say face.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Personality is more important to me.

• That's amazing. Good for you. You have no idea how many girls you've made feel better since us women concentrate on looking really good rather than paying attention to what really matters.

• Looks don't matter, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What truly matters to me, is whom the person is on the inside.

• You meant to ask straight/bi guys this question #heteronormative. In the context of this question, none of them is important to me because I'm asexual and aromantic.

• Yeah I did. i'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or anything.

• Oups I meant face

• Face, idgaf if she dont have face not giving it

• I don't care how she looks.
    She needs to be charming and have a dirty mind 😂

• The face is important but I don't want someone really fat

• The face