Sent girl I like a Facebook message asking her out for dinner but she hasn't seen it or responded yet. What should I do?

I'm 20 by the way age thing screwed up. Anyway I sent a Facebook message to the girl I work with that I like asking her out for dinner. This was two days ago but she hasn't seen it yet according to the icon which shows whether its been seen or not. She's quite bad at doing that. Should I give her nudge? Or maybe give it some more time?

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait, sometimes Facebook doesn't even tell me that someone messaged me and if she doesn't go on Facebook everyday or check her messages, it might take awhile. If you really want to ask her out, it's best to let her know in person.

• annoy her until she responds... if she knows you she probably hasn't seen it... it's easier to respond to someone you do know than a complete stranger.

• 25d

I feel like we may need more details on this one. Like, he says she's pretty bad with this but I know that if I get a message, it'll pop up on my phone as a chat head, or if I'm on Facebook on my browser it'll show the message and as long as I don't click the message bar, it'll stay as unseen. Plus, why not ask in person rather than over Facebook messenger?

• 25d

@Calbiin you guys are desperate

• 25d

@BubbleBoy69 I'm not even the OP o. O I was just giving my opinion on this opinion...

What Guys Said 1

• She is not interested. Move on.