Last resort to ask her out for coffee? Girls what do you think?

Okay, so.. There's this girl I've recently met. We work in the same building, talk to each other almost every day but the problem is that I can't get her alone long enough to ask her out. We've been messaging on Facebook a few times and it was for hours and hours, so I've been thinking of asking her to meet for coffee there. Before saying that it's one of the worst ways to do it, I already know that but I don't have many options left as I can't ask her out in front of dozens of people. I think the pressure might be too much rather than via a private message. Hence the title. I was wondering if I could get some advice from girls on how to properly approach this? Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter which way you do it. I don't get why people get so judgmental about social media when it comes to flirting/asking someone out. It's a 21. century, most people use social media more then their phones (like me). And I actually prefer do it there then in person, because: 1. if I'm interested then it doesn't matter how or where he asking me out, the point is still the same. 2. if I'm NOT interested then we will both be spared of awkward situation where I have to look him in the eyes and reject him.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if it's better to PM her or talk to her.

• 28d

Not sure what you don't know but I was asking whether it's too awful to pm her or is it okay if it's just for coffee.

• 28d

I don't think it really matters which way you do it. If she's interested, she'll be ok with it so long as you don't do something grossly stupid.

• 28d

Thank you, that's all I needed to know.

• It's ok to pm her

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her out in person you pussy. She'll never respect you if you do it electronically

• Don't you have her #?

• 28d

Nah...

• 28d

Why the hell not you should have asked from the jump. you already been talking to her so it should be easy. You could have asked for her number through Facebook or just straight up said hey what's your number wheather she's around other people or not it doesn't matter its that simple. Any ways if you don't feel comfortable asking her in front of people just get her number and call her the same day. Since you already have some rapport with her I would suggest doing an activity together instead of coffee maybe mini golf it could be fun. Very unlikely you'll get a kiss from a met up over coffee.