Girls, would you date a single dad?

People talk about single moms a lot on here so I want to get some opinions about single dads.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now, no I wouldn't. I'm 20, still in education and I don't have a job yet. I am not prepared for having my own child right now and I don't want to get involved with someone else's. In a few years, I'd be open to it when I was more stable and would be a better influence in a child's life.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 21

• nope.

• Nope, never.

Just ask @TonyRyanAgain heh

• yes I was about to date a single dad but decided not to when I found he just wanted sex and nothing serious.

• No, because I don't want children yet and have a very different lifestyle right now than a parent would have.

• probably not

• You betcha, I don't see anything wrong with it. But then again, my boyfriend and myself are both divorced with kids. Sure it makes dating harder, but if you find are great person it's totally worth it.

• Nope.

• yeah why not

• Yeah, why not.

• Yup, I have in the past. Let me tell you though, break up's are much more difficult as you are not just losing him you are lossing the kids too :(

• I went on birth control and stopped for the same reasons. That and it ate away any my naturally muscular figure. Not unfeminine just muscular. I say if they are willing tobsufferbthe same let them.

• Yeah why not, I'm a single mom

• I wouldn't mind that at all.

• nope I would not

• I'd give it a try, especially is he's a good dad

• No, I wouldn't.

• Probably not at this time in my life

• I don't know, maybe. Depends. Never thought about it. 😅😂

• Are the kids decently behaved XD? If he was a good man and there was chemistry yes. It really depends on how good of a father he is at that point. Does he talk down on the mother infront of them? If yes... run.

• Pshhh... no

• The thing I'd have the hardest time with would be getting too close to the kids. I'd be afraid of losing them if things didn't work out between me and their Dad... that would be hard I don't know.