My date (33 years old) doesn't own a car & doesn't plan on ever driving. I also don't drive (can't afford it)- so we can't really get around town?

• Continue Dating Him
  • Find Someone Who Can At Least Drive

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how much you like him is it worth dumping someone that can not drive it's not the end of the world but if you feel like dating someone else who drives then go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Get an uber then

What Guys Said 3

• What's the problem, you're both at the same level. When you do a little better maybe you can expect a little better.

• Your unique, Even thought that I'm 19 and own an Audi 2011 A6 girls will date me cause what I drive, but try walking with him or take public transportation

• I think it's hypocritical you would dump a guy for something you yourself aren't capable of doing.

• 25d

The difference is, is that he is 7 years older than me and can afford the car and chooses to NEVER drive... meanwhile I can't afford one and would love to drive asap.

What Girls Said 2

• Take a bus or bicycles or walk? Some cities you don't really need to drive, not sure if it's a big deal as long as he is responsible.

• If you can't drive yourself then no I don't think it's fair to end it because he can't. You date for the person, not their chauffeur capability