Why do white guys not like bi-racial girls?

I'm bi-racial but I'm pretty dark skinned. I'm always crushing on white guys but they will never make a move, even if I make it obvious. I'm starting to feel unattractive and self-conscious about it. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I for one find many races and biracial women attractive and I am white. I think you just have been unlucky

What Guys Said 15

• i dont know what u look like so i can't say about ur looks, but u sound like ur having young girl issues in general... u THINK u are makeing it obvious to young boys and they either dont know, dont care, are scared/nervous, or blah... variety of reasons. now i only like particular looks with full black girls which happen to be rarer. i dont know if its a mix of something or what, but i dont see them around too often. of the kids i grew up with that were bi racial white/black mother/father of some combination were mostly boys. and they didn't get along with anyone as they were neither black nor white. the girls had it a bit easier because tits... but i can't say how they did dating wise as i didn't follow them around. of the two girls i can think of i know i prefer the full black girls that i am attracted to over them honestly. im sure some of them are very cute though and im sure plenty of people think they are cute, this is my personal take growing up and my flavor. i still think ur issues are most likly just young girl issues, but u might want to block out the face maybe and post a pic of urself and ask this question. maybe people will post opinions. as this is really kind of guess with no information.

• I never really go for dark skinned girls because I assume that they don't like white guys. I figure that someone of a similar race would mix cultures better so a dark skinned girl would prefer a dark skinned guy. But that might just be me

• 29d

That has occurred to me too. Maybe being different, guys are afraid to approach or ask me out. I may try to make the move myself if I can work up the courage. I would be devastated if he said no though. I don't know how guys do it.

• Lots of girls like me, but bc I'm shy, I c an't approach, I just wish they would, I hope they don't feel unattractive.

• I like all race of girls so that's not always the case. You can't blame yourself
    cause all guys aren't the same.

• I always liked and still do like bi-racial girls.

• You make the move.

• I prefer straight women

I'm not bi-sexual, I'm bi-racial.

oh whoops lol. I misread sorry. I actually find bi-racial attractive

• I'm just not attracted to them, nor any other than white women. I have no explanation as to why that is.

• because you're not fully black. Not really sure, if your sexy then they like you. Make the move and they will take you

• Just as you decided to go for white guys and ignore everyone else, they're allowed to go for other girls and ignore you too.

That's life. You don't get everything you want.

I don't ignore people. I live in a smaller town and everyone is mostly white. I'd go for anyone really but that isn't an option.

You're not getting my point. I'm saying that no one owes you anything. They don't have to like you. Just live your life and when the right guy comes along and you both feel the same way about each other then something will happen.

• That can't be true.

• the answer is obvious... the cowards won't own up to it.

• We do, don't know why anyone wouldn't.

• Which race are you mixed with?

• 29d

I'm half white, but I don't really look it.

• 28d

Oh... black.

• 28d

Okay. I figured it had to be more than one race to be mixed. :)

• Why does it HAVE to be white?

I live in a small town and everyone is white. Who else am I supposed to date?

• 28d

You seem to know more about my situation than I do because there's so much diversity in small rural midwestern towns.

• 28d

I live in a small rural Midwestern town. I live in a suburb of Cleveland Ohio

What Girls Said 1

• There's a million reason besides the tone of your skin. And it's not right to judge white boys based in one or two that came across your mind. Last your beauty doesn't depend on your complexion nor in his opinion about you.