What should I do with my boyfriend?

when I first met him was when he came to our school. since he got there he liked this other girl, amber. he has liked her since day one. after his first relationship, him and amber started dating, and went out for a while then she broke up with him. then him and I started talking and for awhile we did but then the day after my birthday last year he told me we should just stay friends and so I cried of course and he went back to amber. this was over summer that they stayed together, and then she started liking his best friend and broke up with him for him and so I said sorry to him for what she did to him and then me and him started talking again and eventually dating and now its been seven months into our relationship. I don't know what to do, I love him but I cannot stand the fact that he liked her first and chose her over me before. he wanted her more than me and since he couldn't have her again he came to me so I am pretty much a rebound. and clearly he liked her a lot more since he has liked her since day one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, do not settle to be a rebound because you might not get that 100 percent man that you want him to be or that he is. If he knows that he can get away with running to another girl the first time, he can do it again. If his heart is with Amber let it go. There is a lot of fishes in the sea that will choose you over anyone. I know it will not be easy but remember that true love never comes back to you void. Good Luck hon.

What Guys Said 1

• Seven months into a relationship seems to me like he must really like you. I would ask him (in person) if he has talked to her recently. Do not accept that they are just friends if he says they have. If not then then he honestly likes you

What Girls Said 1

• Not always. He at least likes you to some degree, to go out with you. Don't worry about Amber, he's with you, not her. His feelings for her may have died down. Good luck!