Help PLEASE I'm stressing?

So today I told the guy who I like that I liked him and this is what he said :
I'll talk to you tmr about this. Cuz I'm gonna say shit tmr that ya need to listen to and I wanna tell ya what I feel in person. What did that mean? I'm so confused and I'm worried that I just messed up my friendship with him

What Guys Said 4

• You told him over text I assume? Cause yeah if I like a girl I wouldn't say it over text I would want to talk irl (no promises but thats just me)

• On the phone or over text?

• 27d

It was over text.

• 27d

Yeah thats why you always hear 'do things in person or over the phone at least'. Now you're stuck playing the waiting game in limbo.

• You probably did. Oh well!

• Find out tomorrow

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be annoyed. That could mean anything. But I would take it more positively since he wants to tell you in person. He may want to tell you something good in person but if it was bad he would probably choose to do it over the phone. But hey, tomorrow is almost here. Just wait. Watch a movie to get your mind off of it or something.

• 27d

Hopefully he feels the same way. And thank you so much