I predicted a Trump win for months, I have posted it on GAG several times. Any hot girls on this site that voted for Trump?

I knew a Trump landslide victory was going to happen! I predicted he would easily take Michigan, Iowa, Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania by a huge margin! Are there any hot girls on here that voted for him? I would love to know what state you voted in too! Make America Great Again!

What Girls Said 14

• I did :)

• 22d

Awesome! What state did you vote in?

• 22d

yes I know I have been so sick of the media lying the whole time. Its ok though we won :)

• 22d

Yep! Now it's rest to see them in denial! I love it 😍

• My state is notoriously liberal, but I voted Trump. I hoped he'd win and was elated when he did!

• I;d hardly call a an electoral college win with a popular vote loss a "landslide" victory. But my state went Crooked Hillary. But according to polling Trump voters believed he would win at about a 23% rate, dating back to his winning the nomination. So you and about 13 million other people are really good prognosticators.

• 22d

It's a landslide so you are completely wrong and do not even know what a landslide in politics mean! He swiped and kept the senate, the house and took the presidency! He now has unified power and something that is unprecedented for a republican as the last one was 1922. Second, he got over 300 electoral votes and won swing states like Ohio, Florida and North Carolina by HUGE margins! So whatever drugs and denial you have I'd get off of it!

• 22d

I understand what you mean. But HE didn't win the senate or the house, the individuals there did based on policy and HE also came in second in terms of the number of votes received. It's undeniable.
      He will likely be the most powerful president in modern times as a result of the Senate and House and confirmation of a conservative SCJ, but you overstate it when you say he won in a landslide. He's the second most popular candidate by vote, there is no denying that.

• 22d

That's why the electoral college exists! So huge cities like LA in liberal California don't control the voice of the people in rural other states! Keeping the senate was very unexpected by the media so the fact he kept is is extraordinary! Also, the candidate of the party for president is the central figure and all candidates who supported and endorsed trump got re elected! The ones that didn't support him lost their spot! That is shown in the results! That's why it's important to see that it was kept because of a great campaign for Trump!

• It wasn't a landslide. He just won the electoral college. Also I predicted gay marriage would be legalized. I told an older guy that was a borderline homophobic that gay marriage would become legal, so you can imagine my excitement when it became legal.

• 22d

Wonderful. Yes it was a landslide! He turns out to get over 300 electoral votes and beat every pollster imaginable! Also pulling the house, senate and presidency is a landslide victory as well! All three of those scenarios depict a landslide so the planet you are living on is unknown!

• 22d

He has 279 votes. This was the final number. Google is at your disposal, use it.

• 22d

See. Wrong again! Michigan and Arizona are not added to that number! Google shows it hasn't been added yet. But they are trump states he also won! They are just officiating the ballots! Don't cry you are wrong because 11 plus 16 is 27 so 27 +279 is how many he has won!

• I did but I'm in SoCal so it didn't matter much. But I've been on here arguing with Hillary suppprters that Trump was going to win... I was right. Even wore red today. 😁

• 22d

Amazing! Thanks for the support behind him! I live in Broward county in south florida (known as the win or lose county to take florida for democrats) so I get a lot of shit too for being a Trump supporter but I do not really care! Going to work today was amazing! All the democrats which is like 4/5 people here were literally crying their eyes out that Hillary lost! I laughed all day!

• 22d

Oh I know they will! San Diego is soo beautiful! I went there a couple years ago and loved it! You are soo close to the border that you will get a first hand look at the beautiful wall that will be built! Awesome!

• 22d

Even a symbolic stand matters!

• One Wise owl, does this COUNT? xxoo

• I'm ugly but I would have voted for him if I could have. I'm very happy that we won 😊 My vote wouldn't have counted though because I live in a state that Hillary won.

• 22d

The fact you would have voted for him counts! Don't call yourself ugly because you don't look that way at all if that is you in the profile pic 😜! What state by the way are you from?

• 22d

Awe that sucks

• 22d

Oh well. We only get 7 electoral votes anyways so it doesn't really matter.

• No self respecting girl would have voted for him.

• 22d

Sad you think that way about our president. Then again, racist obama I thought the same thing about him!

• I predicted it too but don't be so gleeful 😂

• I know a few hot catfishes.

• Didn't vote for anyone.

• That was not a landslide victory, and if you had any moral standards you would not support him.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

• 22d

And I could say the same thing about people who support the criminal Hillary.

• 22d

it was a landslide.

• 22d

@dudeman exactly! Over 300 and all house senate and presidency prove a landslide

• TEXAS. #ALWAYSRED

• 22d

Of course! The idea of it being a swing state was ridiculous! Same with Florida! I knew we were going to pull it and we did by a landslide margin!

• 22d

i know i'm surprised Trump won , Clinton was in the lead for so long

• 22d

Well it shows the polls were so wrong it's not even funny

• I'm ugly as hell but I voted for him.

• 22d

what state just wondering?

• 22d

Nah bro we won and that's good enough for me. I really don't want people knowing what I look like on this site.

• 22d

Ok fine! That sucks to have such a moral idea of yourself like that and I was hoping I could cheer you up!

What Guys Said 10

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Want a trophy?

• i.ytimg.com/vi/BLUkgRAy_Vo/maxresdefault.jpg And what a stupid question. Go look someplace else, horndog.

• What? What does being hot have to do with this election, wtf?

• 22d

Well it was my question and if you didn't like it then you shouldn't have clicked on it

• 22d

Canadian and don't care, I just like pointing out stupidity. It gets me off so thanks for that ;)

• 22d

The only stupid ones are Canadians that are willing to accept our reject stars fleeing to your country!

• I'm a hot girl and I voted for Trump👍

• Lies lol where the posts

• Full on election erection! :D

• Define hot

• 22d

Hmmmm I think that is self explanatory

• 22d

lol your enthusiasm is on point!

• 22d

Lolzzz you both are funny

• @puppylove94 get em

• 22d

Lol wtf...

• 22d

Triggerd as fuck right now. Don't say white.

• 22d

White Power! White lives matter! We do! That is why we needed some support from a candidate we can trust and is not racist like Obama! Trump will have policies for all! Obama did not

• If you ever want to pick up a girl who is a Trump supporter. Just follow Trumps advice, kiss them and grab a puss. Lol. He just gave you folks a road map for meeting women.

• 22d

I mean I don't doubt that. Trump is the smartest business man alive.

• so you're saying you were wrong?
    since he won florida, michican, and pennsylvania by narrow margains (1% in each of those states)
    or do you not what understand what constitutes "huge"?

• 22d

First off, percentage is not what a margin is based off as huge! Florida for example, he won by over 200,000 votes which is as large as some entire states! Michigan and Pennsylvania were not very large margins but neither was Virginia in her favor either! So my point being he had a landslide in the electoral college by winning those states and you should see it that way too because that is all that counts in the end to win!

• 22d

im in california
      sadly

fuck this state

• 22d

Awe that sucks to be in the most fucked up state every election! I'm sorry you have to endure that