Am I wrong for wanting time with my boyfriend?

I love my boyfriend very much. we've been together for 2 years now and also been living together for 2 years. lately things have been rocky. he been doing things outside of his usual self. he's been smoking pot a lot. which he didn't used to do and we barley see each other. he works nights and I work mornings but the thing is he wants to work another job 40 hours, so a total of 80 hours a week. which is great but we don't need that money. we together make a lot of money. all he cares about lately is money, to him its about the future. which again is great but to me its about right now. what if something happens to one of us and we didn't get to adventure or have fun? we are in our twenties and to me it feels like if we don't do it now we never will.
am I wrong to think these things? am I wrong to want some quality time with him? I just don't know anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• The short answer is no. And you know you're not in the wrong which is why you're asking.

It sounds like you're growing up and he's content staying a boy.

• 19d

Thanks for the vote. Hope you're getting things figured out.

• 19d

very true, I don't know what to do. ugh. thanks so much for your help though!

• 19d

No, you do know what to do... it's just hard to do.

What Guys Said 1

• no you are not. Quality is good with a boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• You're not wrong at all. However, odds are that a big disagreement will eventually occur between you.